🎄CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 🎄

2723 words (excluding this bit)
thank you guys for sticking around and reading my story! i have so much to say, but i don't want to keep you guys waiting. just know that i appreciate each and every one of you <3

Merry (late) Christmas!

•~~~ఌ~~~•

Bakugou walked around, his fists shoved in his pockets and a frown resting on his lips. Everyone was so merry, so cheerful on the day that he hated more than the rest... Christmas.

Bakugou was currently traveling to the store to grab some milk for his mom because she forgot to grab a gallon on her way home. What an idiot. But during this trip, he was forced to see children laughing and throwing snowballs at one another whilst the parents gushed over decorations on the streets.

What a bunch of fools. Conversing about a mere piece of leaf and glittery ribbons.

The blond smacked his lips and walked into the store. He grabbed a jug of milk before walking up to the counter and slamming it on the top. Thankfully it was still intact.

"That was unnecessary sir, but I'll excuse it because it's Christmas and I know there are some Grinches out here" The girl at the register lectured. She looked around the same age as the boy.

"Shut the hell up, extra. You get paid to work, not to talk my fucking ear off" Bakugou grumbled. Was he being a Grinch?

"It's because of assholes like you that makes me hate this job, your total is 852 yen"

"If you mind your business then maybe you wouldn't hate your job... dumbass" The boy said as he placed the exact change on the counter.

"What the hell is your p-"

"Please don't mind him" A voice spoke which grabbed the girl's attention. Bakugou stared hard at the counter, hoping that the voice didn't belong to you. "He's always like this"

"Someone should teach him some manners"

"I swear he's a good person. Christmas just really isn't his thing"

Bakugou snatched the milk jug off the counter and dashed towards the exit. He felt embarrassed for having you witness him in one of his worst moods. 

"Bakugou! Wait up!"

"Tch"

He turned around to look at you running toward him. You looked so beautiful in your white coat and matching beanie. The pink tint on the tip of your nose along with your cheeks and the way your lips were slightly parted to catch your breath had made his heart swoon.

"What the hell do you want, princess?" Bakugou asked, feigning his annoyance.

"I just wanted to walk with you. Let's go" You grinned and pulled him along by his sleeve. He would have pulled away if it was anybody else, but it wasn't anyone else, it was you.

"You don't need to cling onto me, dumbass. Do I look like your fucking dad?" He retorted as a default response.

Silence. Bakugou wondered where your witty remark was, then he remembered what he had said and internally panicked.

"Oh shit. Fuck. Y/n I-"

"No, it's okay. You didn't mean any harm" You reassured and let go of his sleeve. "I was wondering if you would want to come over to my house for Christmas. Izu and my aunt have different plans and I know how much you hate Christmas... but-"

"Shut up, I'll go eat dinner with you or whatever. My mom is throwing a lame party and I wouldn't want to be there anyway" Bakugou stated.

You nodded and rubbed your hands together before putting them in your pocket. The boy noticed this and pulled your hand out before holding it.