vi

Mina and I stepped onto Grounds B where everyone was enthusiastically admiring each other's costumes. That's when I saw him standing on the other side with his lips in a frown. My smile had disappeared when our eyes met and Mina had left. I felt that same vulnerability that appeared after I confessed to Bakugou. I let myself be unguarded for a second and all these emotions came flooding back. My body turned away from Bakugou's as I shook my head. No, I wasn't going to let this stupid boy have power over me.

All Might soon joined us on Grounds B and I could have sworn that I saw Aizawa mean mug him. The yellow-haired man explained our heroes vs. villains exercise and then divided us up into teams. Thanks to my luck, I ended up being on the same team as Bakugou. I walked towards him to figure out some sort of plan.

"So-"

"Just stay out of my and guard the rocketshit, extra" The boy said.

"Okay fine, but what are you going to do? Chase Izuku and Uraraka around?"

"I'm not fucking chasing them, I'm going to kill them"

I sighed and facepalmed.

"We need to work as a team-"

"You just listen to me and stay out of my way" Bakugou spoke harshly.

"Well for your information we won't win without your cooperation" I commented and then listened as All Might explained the rules. Then it was game time.

As soon as Izuku and Uraraka stepped into the stone building the timer began. I stayed at my post, occasionally tuning into Bakugou's channel to try to talk to him, but all he would do was scream and yell. For fear of my eardrums, I stopped attempting to communicate with that boy.

All of a sudden there was a loud explosion that caused the building to rumble. I immediately tuned in to Bakugou's earpiece.

"YOU IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled as I kept watch on the 'nuclear bomb'.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT EXTRA. YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR CRAP AND I TAKE CARE OF MINE"

"MY COUSIN IS NOT YOUR CRAP"

"SHUT THE H-"

PING

I turned around to see Uraraka standing right behind my metal bar that was now at its full length. She gave me a little smile and I just raised an eyebrow.

"Hi, Y/n-chan!" The brown-haired girl spoke as she waved her hand. I could tell she was smiling away her nervousness.

"There are ten minutes left, Uraraka-san, I'm not letting you touch this" I said calmly and stuck out my hand which retracted my metal bar from the wall.

From there we spent the next couple of minutes fighting until she managed to relocate me to the other side of the room. The 'bomb' was on the other side and Uraraka made a run for it. I threw my metal bar at her and used my quirk to swing it in front of her before pinning her wrists against one of the pillars.

"You're strong Y/n-chan"

"Thanks"

With my left hand keeping Uraraka trapped, I used my right hand to bring the 'bomb' towards me. Earlier, I had attached a couple of magnets to the item which would make it easier to move without touching it. Just as I had brought the target to my side there was a louder explosion and followed by that was a blast in the fucking ground. THE GROUND.