Chapter 4 :Passing the Line*Comeback Special*

The buzz from the receiver on my desk startled me "Mr. Winters wants to see you", Sarafina said. I got up and straightened my skirt to leave out.

Sarafina buzzed me in and I went in, can't this man ever wait?

"Mr. Winters I"--

He held up his finger while speaking on the phone "Well yes of course...haha yes....oh hell let's just bet our luck and sell it to the kimchi's place....8 million you say?..... Just 8 million.. Hmmm I'll think about it... Alright talk about it later then... Bye... Oh your welcome... Alright". I sat down in the seat but he shook his head so I got back up "you can stand", he says sitting in his big white chair.

"Um ok", I nodded slowly.

"I've been told to escort you to your meeting this weekend, all expensive on me. We will fly out tomorrow to get settled in and comfortable as such".

My mind was frozen, what did I just hear? "Who... Who said?

"I..I said" he smile mocking.

"But I don't need an escort".

"Says who?"

"Says me, I make rules for myself".

"Do you Ms. Rossi? Because I don't see your name written anywhere in this damn building".

"No, I didn't mean here Blake I"--

"Slip up and call me that again I'll have your ass outside waving a cardboard sign for a month".

His eyes were icy blue and no sign of humor there.

"I meant Mr Winters...sir".

"Why do you feel so comfortable? Walking your ass around here like you're somebody?"

"I...I what are you... Sir?"

He stood pulling his shirt from his pants "Like you're better than any other women around here"he circled around me loosening his tie "Why Maria?"

"I don't.. Think that i "---

"Shut up", he said grabbing my arms holding me in place. "I didn't say speak, you're in my office".

I didn't know whether to cry or smile, what is this man doing now?

"Maria", he whispered in my ear "You're making me mad".

"How?" I whispered.

How hand traveled up, slowly rising up my skirt "How are you going to fix it?"

I moved his hand "Stop it", I turned my head sideways looking back at him.

"MARIA!" He shouted playfully, arrogantly.

I jumped turning around to look at him "if I have to fuck you to work here, then I quit". I fixed my skirt to walk, I made it to the door and turned around to look at him. He was sitting in his chair grinning.

"What are you smiling for? I said I'm quitting".

"I believe I have the hearing of a healthy 24 year old, I heard you, the door is unlocked".

I reached for the handle and turned around again "what time should I be ready to leave tomorrow?"

"See why your ass should shut up? You don't think before you speak".

"Why do you do that? I did nothing to you".

"Shit Maria, shut up. What the hell are talking about?"

He was confusing me on purpose, I walked over and grabbed his face to kiss him. he moved swiftly and swung me around leaning me over the desk "You amuse me Maria", he pulled me up so his lips were inches away from my ear "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you".

"Get out", he let me go... Horribly horny now.

"You're confused", I bit my lip.

"Really? Who's the confused one?"

I walked out without looking back at him, shit face...

                                                                                    ***

Once I sat down back at my desk, my buzzer rang "Seth's downstairs making a riot, can you go check on that",Minnie the other receptionist rang. Oh, I got up and ran to the elevator hitting the 3rd floor button.

I could here shouting as I arrived to the floor, Mark was surrounded by women models holding him back as well as Seth. I walked through the crowd Seth screamed "Really, let me the fuck go NOW!", he said to the girls.

"Seth, are you trying to get fired?" I stood in front of him.

"Tell him to leave", he clenched his teeth.

"Seth he works here too, just ignore him".

"Maria, you don't know... Right now I will kill him if I get my hands on him, so no fucking ignoring is gonna help me".

I turned to mark "You hurt my friend, but we have to be mature, I'll ask Mr. Winters if you can work on the Vinna project so y'all can get distance right now".

"Maria, who the hell do you think you are too tell me anything, your ass just got here"Mark rolled his eyes.

"Mark please",I snared.

"Everyone get back to work", Blake said coming in the room. Everyone hurried away leaving the two animals untamed. "Maria's right, Mark I'm moving you the Vinna project for now, is there a problem?"

Mark face softened "No... is not".

"Well then ok, get on that now", he ordered.

I slid awkwardly to the side of him, can't wait to get in this damn second assistant post fureal...

Mark gave Seth the side eye before walking away.

"And for you Seth", Blake said "Go home and relax for a few days.

Seth frowned "Are you firing me?"

"I said go relax, no I'm not firing you. Just don't fuck up my establishment anymore or you'll be in big trouble".

Seth nodded and went over to his station, Blake looked over at me and walked away, I followed.

"You too, go home and relax"he pushed the elevator button.

"No", I  shook my head "I'm fine".

The elevator closed and he hit a button a couple seconds later stopping the elevator."Did you say no?"he stared directly forward, not looking at me.

"Y-yes",I stepped away.

He ran his hand through his hair "I never met someone as stubborn as you"he picked me up kissing me everywhere "I fucking want to bend you over and spank you for all your disobedience, Maria".

"Fuck me" I whispered.

"You're a wild girl... but no", he put me down "in the elevator?"he shook his head "That's Hollywood shit, thats unsanitary and just plain nasty".

I laughed and looked at him "why do you tease me like this?"

"Have you signed the papers?"

"Give me time Blake- I mean Mr. Winters".

"Yeah you need to hurry, you need to be put in place. As your boss, dominant, ruler, controller".

"You're not god".

"You're disrespectful", he grinned.

Looks like we have a long weekend ahead of us... he released the button on the elevator and grinned to himself. Yep... I'm totally out of my mind.. I love this careless feeling....