A Little Taste (Part3)

Blake helped me out the car and I stumbled over my heels “Oops, let me take these off”, I frowned unbuckling them. “What the hell are you sleeping in your car for?” He smiled helping me walk to his front door.

I sighed “I didn’t want to go back home, so I came here”.

“You came here…because?” he said unlocking his home door.

“I- I uh thought maybe you’ll let me stay over night”.

We walked in the house, it was very tidy and neat “Mmm, you cleaned up huh? No parties?”

“Oh Maria, you have allot to learn about Blake Winter’s, he doesn’t always party”, he rolled his eyes, taking my hand leading me upstairs.

“Blake, I can really go to Seth’s house, you have work and everything”, I said.

“You’re more important right now, I can go to work anytime I please”.

Flashback***

Elliot went back to the party and I went home. My mom’s car was out front and I paused and threw my hand to my face and screamed…Oh no…Oh no!

I walked slowly around and went to my window; it was locked and pried closed. Fucking fuck! I tiptoed to the front and fixed my hair and wiped the makeup off my face. Langston, our doorman at that time; opened the door before I could “Oh, Maria; your mom is looking for you”, he said. I sighed “Thank you”, and stepped around him.

I shut the door behind us and walked slowly up to my room. “MARIA ROSSI!” My mom shouted. I jumped and stood back “Mom”, I squealed.

“Sit”, she pointed to a chair. I scurried over and sat down as proper as I could “Mom, I wasn’t expecting you to come back home until tomorrow”. “So you sneak out, and deliberately disobey my rules?” “Lisa and I were going out to um get some dinner, for my birthday”. “If I called her and asked, would she say that is the truth?”

I nodded slowly  “Maybe not because we ended up arguing over what we should eat and she maybe would want to get me in trouble”. My mom shook her head “Do you know I raised you right?” I nodded and she picked up a leather belt from off the table, my eyes went wide “I know you’re lying Maria, and I have to discipline you for bad behavior”.

Tear sprung from my eyes “Mom, I-I can really explain”, I shivered.

After my mom was done with my discipline, I had whips across my back and my mom bathed me after that… The worst pain I felt other than cutting…

I shook away the thought and made it up to Blake’s bathroom, it was amazing. A huge tub made to fit a family in. I looked around in awe at the French sinks and large windows that dominated the whole right wall. “Is someone going to see me naked through there?” I asked. He smiled “The only one that is going to see you naked is me, now come here”, he held out his hand.

I walked over and grabbed it “You don’t have to do this Blake. I didn’t sign anything yet”. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head “I can do whatever I want, with or without a damn signed piece of paper”, he pulled the hem of my skirt up to him roughly and my breath hitched “Blake”, I bit my lip. “Maria”, he grinned zipping my skirt down.

“Turn around”, he said. I turned and he unhooked my bra and I slid my underwear down. He checked me and nodded “You have a fucking nice body”, he smiled turning on the water. I walked over to the couch and sat down, Blake leaned over and plugged the water. “Please tell me you haven’t done the nasty with 7 girls in there”.

Blake laughed out loud “No ma’am, not in my bathtub”, he took his suit jacket off and shoes. I lowered my eyebrows “Blake, you don’t have to get in with me, seriously, I can bathe at home”.

“Maria damnit, would you just relax and let me do me”. “Ok, ok fine I was just you know… Worrying”. “About what”, he kicked off his socks and added soap to the water. “About me being late for work”. “For gad sakes Maria, I’m your boss, remember?” I stood and jumped “OK MR. WINTERS! I laughed.

He stood naked and turned off the water, it looked like a miniature swimming pool “In”, he pointed. I nodded and walked pass him and stepped in the water “Damnit this is hot”, I said. “Hot water gets you nice and clean, sit”, he said stepping behind me. “Bossy”, I rolled my eyes. “Sit back”, he ordered.

I laid against him and he squeezed a bottle of hair shampoo in his hand “I’m going to wash your hair”, he said. I nodded and his fingers found the roots of my head and he rubbed gently.  I moaned and closed my eyes “This feels really good”, I mumbled. He moved around his fingers, washing every part of my hair, I never felt this kind of feeling before…

He cut on a little switch and a hand showerhead came on and he rinsed my hair with warm water and then took a towel and made it soapy and washed my back. “I feel like a princess”, I giggled. “You are a princess”, he kissed my neck and slid the towel under my arm to my breast. I arched my back to his touch and rubbed my hand down his leg “Someone needs a shave huh?” I joked. “Sorry, I usually shave my legs”, he chucked moving his leg under the water.

“Stand up”, he said. I stood and he moved up rubbing the towel by my scars “Why do you do this to yourself?” he traced them with his fingers. “It takes away the pain of my depression”. “But why cut yourself?” I shrugged “I just found that a very painful thing and it feels good sometimes”.

“I could give you that same kind of pain that wouldn’t leave you scared up”. I turned around towards him “What do you mean”, I looked down at him. “I could show you, but not now, we have to get to work”, he pulled my legs closer to him and kissed me up my leg.

He traced his tongue on my scars and pulled my legs apart and slipped his tongue through my slick folds. I ran my hand through his hair and pulled lightly “G-g-god B-Blake”, I breathed. He moaned against me licked hard and passionately, we were definitely going to be late for work…