Tied up (Part4)

I left early from work today, Blake was holding a meeting when I left… good.

I drove to Seth’s house and his lights were all off but I’m sure he wasn’t sleeping. I took out my spare key for his house and went it. It was silent and I walked towards his room and then I heard banging. I froze and walked slowly. I heard girl grunts and more banging. “Mark BABY… Fuck me… yes right there…Oh god….YESSS!” She yelled. Oh no, damnit no… Not again. “More!…. I’m gonna come baby…. ARGH!!!!!”she screamed.

The banging got louder and I panicked and stumbled over the table. “What was that?” Mark said out of breath “Seth, are you home?” he shouted.

I covered my mouth and stood “No, it’s Maria”, I responded. 

“Get dressed”, I heard him whisper.

 “Why? Who’s that bitch in your house?”

“Baby please just get dressed”.

“IM TIRED OF YOUR LIES MARK!” she yelled. I heard loud stomping coming down the stairs and the blonde came stomping her heels in front of me, Mark came tumbling behind her pulling up his pants “Helena stop”, he grabbed her.

 “So this is the bitch you’re sleeping around on me with?” she pointed to me.

I shook my head “Trust me, Mark’s not sleeping with any bitch”, I spat.

“Yeah? Well who are you then?” she yelled.

 “I’m his boyfriends friend you little slut, Mark’s in a relationship”.

She gasped and shook her head “Mark, is she telling the truth?”

Mark shook his head and rubbed his hand down his face “Yes, it’s the truth and I’m so”—before he finished his plea she slapped him hard in his face “You damn liar, don’t call me ever again!” she stormed away and I shook my head at Mark “I can’t believe you Mark, how could you hurt Seth again?”

“I- I didn’t mean to again. She came to the house looking beautiful, I got tempted”.

“Seth’s going to hurt you more than you hurt him, what if it was him that found you?”

“Please Maria, I’m sorry don’t tell Seth”. Seth came around and sat down his bags “Don’t tell Seth what?” he crossed his arms.

I moved over by Seth and grabbed his arm, there was about to be some fighting.

Mark ran his hand through his hair “I, I uh…well”.

 “Just SPIT IT OUT!” Seth yelled a tear running down his face.

“I’m sorry Seth”, he looked up at him.

“You fucked her in my house!” he balled his fist.

“I was tempted baby, I didn’t talk to her for a whole month”.

 “TEMPTED MY ASS!” Seth yelled rumbling over towards and Mark and tackled him. I ran over and grabbed Seth “No Seth, don’t do this, he isn’t good for you, please stop”.

 “I hate you!” he cried pounding his fist in Mark’s face. Mark didn’t fight back he just had his arms up protecting himself.

I pulled at Seth’s arms “Please seth, don’t do this”, I shouted. Seth kicked Mark in the stomach and spitted on him “You dirty hoe, don’t call me ever again, I wan’t your stuff out my house immediately!” he spun around and walked away. Mark sat up and cried… what the hell did I just witness…

A hour later I made it to my house, Seth asked to be alone and I could feel his hurt…I checked my phone and had three missed calls from Blake’s office. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on my bed and called back.

It rung once and he answered the phone “Winter’s Assistant”, Sarafina answered. I paused and frowned, he gotta be kidding me “Hi, may I speak to Blake Winters?” “May I ask who’s speaking?”

I rolled my eyes “Maria Rossi”. “Oh, ok well he’s not available right now”. I almost threw my phone “Well actually he told me to call back”, I lied “And he called twenty minutes ago, we have allot to go over”.

She grumbled “Just to let you know, Blake was really drunk that night, he told me how much of an accident you were”, the line went silent and she transferred me over.