Chapter 5: Boundaries

"I, Blake Winters the 2nd"...

I snickered a laugh and he peeked up "Whats so funny?"

I shook my head "N- nothing, sorry go ahead".

He slowly lowered his eyes again and checked something on the paper.

"Hey, I didn't agree to nothing yet, why you signing shit".

"That "shit" is regular disciplines when you talk out of line, so shutup..Do you hear me?"

"Yes"... I grinned.

"So, lets start over. I Blake Winters the 2nd, is to be addressed as Master by the Submissive, this Contract is starting April 13th, 2014, and by the signed named of the submissive, we can both agree of the terms.. Yes?"

"Depends".

"Of course, let me read everything. The purpose of this contract is to allow the submissive to discover and test her limits safely, with prominent exact respect and regards for her sensual needs, herself, definitely considering her limits".

2. You are to be available, Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday. If you cannot make the date, you are to make it known to the Dominant as soon as you hear you cannot. But if the situation is not death serious, the dominant have the authority to reject the request.

3. When Submissive is present, she is to sleep in her situated area, for the whole remaining time she is in the home. The submissive is to sleep in her own bedroom at all times, or request to do otherwise.

4. The Dominant has the right to dismiss the submissive from his presence at anytime for any reason. As also the Submissive has the freedom to request her absence, and approved by the dominant.

*DOMINANT* The dominant receives the submissive as his, to control, own, dominate and discipline during the term. The dominant may always use the submissive's body at any time during any timing. Any "agreed" sexual act" he paused and looked up at me "Is to be performed anytime by the say so of the Dominant.

The Dominant should always take the submissive health as his priority. The dominant should never ask the Submissive to partake in any"deadly" harmful activity.

The Dominant should make sure before any "permanent" agreement, that the submissive want to"-

My phone buzzed as the plane trembled, "Oops, um I'll turn this off, I forgot".

"Damnit, I just want to get this over with so I could fuck you".

I cut off my phone and signaled him to go on.

"The Dominant should make sure before any "permanent" agreement, that the submissive fully appreciates her post to the dominant and to discourage unacceptable conduct. The dominant may spank, whip and punish the submissive as he sees fit, for discipline, for his own personal enjoyment, or for any reason he sees fit, which he does not have to provide a reason to Submissive.

SUBMISSIVE

The Submissive should take all measures seriously and necessary to keep her health maintained, and should always seek medical attention when needed. Which means, no cutting, I'll take of your pain now, ok?"

I nodded "That seems, um fair", I was enjoying this already.

He continued "The Submissive should ALWAYS obey (the rules) from the dominant.

The Submissive should pleasure the Dominant in anyways he pleases (with agreed terming), and should do it to the best of her ability.

The submissive shall except without questioning, and all disciplinary actions made by the Dominant, the submissive should always remember her status and role regards to the Dominant at all times.