Chapter 3: A Little Taste

I pulled up smoothly into the dark parking lot of the Building. I walked with a fast pace up to the elevator and rode up to the top floor, what does he want now…

“Why are you doing this to me!” I heard a loud yell from a female. “Look Sarafina, you take your ass home now and remember who you are!” Blake shouted. “She’ll never be like me, you can fuck her all you want to, but you’ll call me at the end of the night!” The elevator opened and Blake pushed Sarafina against the wall and whispered something in her ear.

I stepped out quietly and kept my head down. She huffed and nodded making quick eye contact with me, and brushed pass me. I stepped to the side and bit my lip “I’m sorry I intruded”. Blake fixed his hair and sat down “No, she was the intruder, you’re late, sit”, he pointed. I sat and crossed my leg “Look I’m sorry for earlier---“ “No need to be sorry Maria”, he cut in. “Oh, ok”, I gave a tight smile.

He scanned down at my breast and bit his lip “Come here”, he crooked his finger. I stood and walked over to him. He rubbed his hand down my hips and slid his hand under my skirt “So tell me, why you ran off that night?”

I shivered “Because, I seen you with Sarafina”.

He slid his hand higher “And what did that do to you?”

“Th-that made me jealous”.

He reached the hem of my underwear and looked up “You know, that made me so damn horny”, he licked his lip and snapped the string of my underwear. I jumped and breathed fast “Why are you so confused?” I asked. He snatched the underwear from under me and I squealed and held on to his shoulder “Because I can’t stop thinking of the way this smell”, he slid his fingers through my slick heat.

“Blake”, I moaned. He took his finger and put it in his mouth “So damn good”, he said with his eyes closed.

“You want me?”

He nodded and pulled me close, pulling up my skirt so that I was open to him “More than anything”.

I lifted my leg and put it up on his chair “You want this?” I rubbed my hand down my bare clit licking my lips. “Are you tempting me?” he stood and picked me up and backed me up against the wall “Because I’m sure in hell about to get some”. “Really?” I purred. He pulled down his pants and lifted my legs up “Yes really”; he whispered and thrust into me.

“Oh”, I yelled wrapping my hands around him “Blake”, I cried. His hand hit the wall and he sped up. “Blake… yes.. oh god yes Blake make me come please”, my mouth fell open and I started unbuttoning his shirt. “Uh-uh”, he stopped my hand.

“BLAKE!” I screamed and leaned back giving him a better position. “God, I want you like this every fucking day, right here on my fucking dick”, he groaned and shouted, “FUCK” out loud. “I’m gonna come Blake!” I yelled, feeling a sweat wave hit me.

His lips parted slightly and he pulled out and came on my stomach.

My legs went weak he reached down and finished me off with his hand.

 “Oh..Oh shit….. fuck …Blake….Oh god!”, I grabbed his arm and came hard. “Ahh”, I fell to the floor and Blake smiled zipping up his pants “Maria, who knew you can fuck so well?” I pulled down my skirt, moving my jelly legs “Uh..um sure”, I said not knowing what to say. “Maria, we need to talk”, he helped me up. “Oh now you talk huh?” I grinned. He sat in his chair and patted his lap “come here”. I fell into his lap, he jumped and growled “Careful, big boy’s a little um sore”. I giggled and grinded on him “Still sore” I asked playfully. “Maria, you’re so naughty”, he chuckled kissing my neck.

He reached over and took out a stack of papers “This is what I wanted to show you”, he said.

I picked up the papers and read the title “Submission Agreement”. I shifted my position and looked at him “What the hell is this?”

He took a breath “This is what you need, for now on; to be able to be with me”. I scanned down the long list “I heard of this shit before, Blake, I don’t know about this”, I shook my head.

“Maria, I want you more than anything and knowing that you’ll be mines like this will humble me more”.

I sighed “Is Sarafina your submissive?” He paused and rubbed my arm “She’s a longtime submissive yes, but she’s a little different, I have a thing for her”.

I sat the paper down “I don’t like sharing”, I pouted.

“We could just try it, I’m not a relationship type of guy, so maybe we can have casual sex”.

“Casual sex”, I repeated.

“Yes, hot; no strings attached sex”. I bit the inside of my lip “But you’re my boss, I never thought of this happening so quick”. He kissed my shoulder “I know, but I think you as my assistant would help our relationship”.

I hit him playfully “Stop bribing me for my job, let me think about it and get back to you. But I have to really think of this submission shit, I-I don’t know about all that”.

He laughed “Just think about it” he turned my head “Ok?” I nodded and grabbed my purse “I will, and thanks for this. I needed it”.

I headed back home listening to Britney spears… where the hell was my head? I liked this new feeling.