Winters Tower (part 3)

I picked out a red cocktail dress for Elli and I date tonight. Something in me keeps telling me not to go; well something other than voicemails my mom keeps leaving me. But something deep inside that's letting me know that Elli is just a fun fuck...

I grabbed my phone and Elli left a message. I checked it 'don't wear any panties tonight I have something for you'.

I rolled my eyes and text back 'Can't, I need them J oh Seth and Mark are coming along build a bridge and get over it!♥' a text came back quick- 'I wanted you ALONE! You know I hate that damn dude; he can't keep his fucking hands off of me!!! :(....- I laughed and fell back on my bed- 'That sounds like a personal problem Elli, see you soon'. I turned my phone off and tossed it in my red clutch purse.

Seth's red convertible pulled in front of my house, Mark stepped out and opened his door. "OMG girly you look so good", Seth ran up to my and hugged me. "Thanks boo, you look great too; Hi Mark", I waved. He smiled and waved looking a little depressed "You're giving him hell at home huh?" Seth grinned "Yes, but the sex is good so I'm happy".

I laughed and pushed him playfully "Good for you, Elli's already at the restaurant, he wants to meet us there". Seth looked back at Mark and winked "Let's go have fun".

***

Elli stood as we arrived at the restaurant; he smiled at me and frowned at Seth. Seth rolled his eyes and yanked Marks jacket to sit down. "You look beautiful", Elli pulled me in for an embrace, his hand traveled down my spine to my ass. "Elli", I backed away scowling. "Sorry it was very tempting", he grinned. Elli scooted out a chair for me and I sat down.

"Waiter", Seth shouted waving down the blonde waitress. "Ratchet", Elli whispered. Seth shrugged and grabbed a menu. "So Mark, how's life been?" I asked. Mark grinned "Well other then being fucking hostage at home with an angry boyfriend it's been ok I guess".

I laughed shaking my head. "Well if you just keep that dick of yours in your pants we won't have a problem", Seth shot back... I bit my lip and the blonde waitress came around to the table "Hi, welcome to Foley's how may I help you today?" she smiled.

"Uh can you get me two plates of teriyaki shrimp and two glasses of red wine". I shook my head "One glass, I can't drink right now, so water for me".Elli rolled his eyes, great for getting me drunk tonight.

She nodded and turned to Seth "Omg I don't want to be a bitch or anything, but can I have your autograph?" Seth laughed "No problem hun", he grabbed a napkin and wrote his signature "Here ya go". She silently cheered and stuck the napkin in her apron pocket "Any food?" "Of course, can we get the vegetarian combo?" "Sure, your food will be done soon, wave me if you need anything". Mark pouted "I wanted chicken". "Well too bad Mark, you fucked that up when you decided to fuck the model, you're eating what I tell you to eat". He's clearly working the hell out of him over this cheating thing...Great to see Mark humbling hiself...

Elli turned his chair towards mines "So baby, you get that job?" I shook my head "Not yet, but soon". He put his hand on my thigh and bit his lip "I missed you in my bed". I shifted in my seat so his hand fell off my lap "Not right now Elli, can't you wait until after dinner?" Elli frowned and leaned back I his chair "Yea I guess". Seth laughed "oohhhh BURN", he whispered.

I kicked him under the table. Elli huffed "Mark damnit can't you tame your guy?" "No", Seth waved his finger "He can't, don't get him in trouble". Mark rolled his eyes "I have to go to the bathroom".

"Ill go with you" Seth stood. "Baby, I'm just gong to the bathroom", Mark whined. "Good I'll go too; you might fuck a waitress or something on the way, common let's go". I laughed putting my head down, Seth is definitely a diva.

"I can't believe you invited Seth out of all people, I could've just invited you to my house". I shook my head "Elli, you need to let go of us, I'm moving on". Elli laughed "No baby, it doesn't work like that". "Well that's how I see it, we've barely dated in the last 4 years we have known each other, don't you think it's time to you know see other people?"

Elli barked out a laugh "You...date? Come on, you and I know that she-devil isn't going to let you date no one. She got a hold on you, I been broke out of that shit a long time ago". I crossed my arms "My mom does not have a hold on me". Elli starred at me and shook his head "I can't believe you still don't see it. Does she even know you cut?" "No, and don't tell her, you know I don't tell anyone".

"Yes I know, because you can trust me Maria. I love you remember?" "You only say that when your inside of me". "Eww TMI at the table" Seth gagged sitting down. I smiled "You caught the good part". "Food has arrived", the waitress sat down our food in front of us. "I'll pay", I raised my hand. "No fucking way, I'll pay", Elli got out his wallet. Hmm very generous...