Winters Tower (part6)

I pulled my dress down just to my hips and paused, my scars… He reached for me and I backed away.

 “What’s wrong?” he looked with worried eyes. 

I looked up at him and held back my tears, what the hell is wrong with me. “I can’t do this Blake”, I shook my head.

 “Whoa Maria, what’s gotten into you?”

“I- I don’t think this is a good idea”.

“I promise I won’t hurt you”, he grabbed me with force and pushed me back onto the couch bed and squeezed my breast.

“I’m not on birth control”, I said in a shaky voice.

He felt down my spine and his hand traveled long down my legs where my scars were, he gasped in shock.

I sat up panicking “Don’t tell my mom”.

He traced over them and looked up at me “Don’t tell your mom?”

I nodded “She’ll kill me, and I’m not crazy if that’s what you’re thinking”.

“You’re beautiful”, he attacked me and crushed me down on the couch, opening my legs with his big hands.

He ripped the tiny straps of my underwear and kicked off his pants. “Condom is on, I need to be inside you right now”, he whispered close to me ear, and I still smelt the liquor on his tongue.

I nodded and he rubbed himself soft against me, the tip of his cock slowly penetrating me. “Oh god, you’re so damn wet Maria, I’ll take it slow for now but damnit, in a minute you’re not going to be able to walk in the morning”.

I shivered and looked up at him. The veins in his neck strained as he pushed further in me.

He was stretching the hell out of me but it felt so damn good “I’m ok, just do it”.

And that was his cue; he moved in one big thrust and held down my arm as he moved hard in me.

A weird slice of pain split through me and I cried out and held tight to his arms.

His breathing was hot and heavy and his mouth formed an O shape and he threw his head back.

I looked down between us and saw his big shaft, like really big. I looked up at him and rubbed my hand down his smooth chest, I’m living in a dream.

He moved us into another position and this time he was deeper.

I tightened up as a orgasm hit me and I groaned into the couch and squealed loudly.

“You like that”, he kissed up my neck.

“YES! Yes I do”, I cried as his sweaty body pounded against mine with expert strokes.  

“AHHH” I yelled, another side of me taking over “Yes please deeper baby, harder oh god, fuck yes Blake!” I screamed.

He lifted my legs around him and trembled “Oh shit, fucking shit, I’m so close”, he said in a strained voice.

I lifted myself higher to meet his thrust, he groaned and stared down at me “God you’re so good at this”, he ginned.

I froze and dug my nails down his back as another orgasm hit “I- I think I’m….gonna… COME!” I shook violently and pushed Blake off of me. But he didn’t move, he finished with one last thrust and came with me.

                                                                                        *** 

Blake fell asleep on my side and I got up and got dressed. I tiptoed around and found my phone on the floor and called Seth.

“Bitch this better be a damn emergency”, he groaned.

“I need you to come pick me up, I’m in Kensington”.

Seth gasped “You bitch, what re you doing in Kensington?” Dangit…”I- I’m with Blake, we kind of got mixed up”.

“No way, you and Blake? My boss! Our soon to be boss, he’s gonna take your heart and use it to wipe his ass”.

“Trust me Seth honey, it’s nothing like that”.

“Ill come get you, but I don’t want you with him Maria, you’ve been hurt too many times with people. And trust me Blake can care less for you”.

I rolled my eyes “Ok Seth, enough with your therapy, come and get me and hurry up before he wakes”.

I looked back at Blake before I left, he was a sleeping angle.