Tied Up (Part3)

I tried holding my composure as I walked right next door to the small office. It was a nice size; I loved it. I sat down my bags and sat down in my chair and looked at the beautiful view of London.

I cant actually believe I’m sitting here, but then a thought hit me. What if he hired me because we had sex. I stood and paced around the room…Oh no… If my mom found out I fucked Blake she’ll kill me. I leaned against the desk and sighed.

There’s nothing sharp in here…Damnit. My office door clinked and footsteps came up behind me. I spun around startled and Blake grabbed me and kissed me hard. “Bl-Blake, what are you doing?” I pushed him away.

“I want to give you a welcome office party”, he unzipped his pants.

“You’re a sorry motherfucker Blake or shall I say Mr. Winters. You need to stop and just leave this alone, I don’t want to be in your love triangle and you’re confused”.

He raised his eyebrow “How am I confused?”

I motioned around him “You- dude don’t you know you can’t just fuck some other girl and expect the girl from the other night to like it”.

“Fine, you’re right Maria; I shouldn’t fuck you in your office; so come in mines”.

I laughed out loud “Get out”, I pointed.

“Have you forgotten who’s boss here?”

“Please Mr. Winter’s step the hell out my office right now, before I quit”.

He grinned fixing his pants “You wouldn’t”.

I bit my lip to keep from smiling “I’m not so happy with you right now, so leave”.

He backed away and winked as he left out. What’s up with his mood swings, one moment he’s calling me out and pushing me away and then the other he’s fun loving and sweet…Maybe he’s on his period…(smile)