Winters Tower (part two)

My mom reached over the table and rubbed my shoulder "Good, I knew you'll love to go", she grinned. I stood and gathered my things "I'll be leaving now, I have a date to get to". My mom looked up in suprise "With who?" I laughed "Don't be alarmed mom, it's just with Seth". Seth is my gay freind who been rocking with me since the first day of College. "Oh ok, well tell him I said hi". I nodded and made my away from my controlling mother. 

                                                                                      ***

"Fucking shut up, no way girl I wouldv'e reached across that table a slapped him", Seth laughed. I sipped my fruit margarita "He's an ass, like really". "He hot though right, I mean i'll boink that anyday, but he's my boss...No boinking the boss". I laughed out loud and hit his arm playfully "Eww Seth, I though you and Mark was working things out". Seth rolled his eyes "I caught him fucking a model for god sakes, that's hard to get over". I pouted "Was she even pretty?"

Seth bit his lips "OMG Maria, she was beautful. She had ass she had everything!" "But you guys are still together?" I asked confused. "Fucking and together in a relationship are two diferent things". I shook my head "Elli wants to meet me tonight, should I go?"

Seth titled his head "You better, I still don't know why you two broke up". I sighed "I dont know, that's why i'm asking should I go".  "I say yes, and I think we should double date". "Double date? You know Seth when it comes to you, he's not really into gay guys". Seth rolled his neck "Who gives a fuck about what he likes? We're both best bitches and he's the side piece".

I held up my glass "Tost to that". We clinked glasses. Seth was a fashion model working at the Winters Tower, great for him. He told me second assistant post were the hardest to get...Guess I have to start building my dream elsewhere...