Boundaries (Part2)

"Ouch", I heard Maria shout from the back room. My laptop and cover fell from my lap quickly and I opened her room door. She had her finger in her mouth and looked up at me "I smashed my finger", she said. I sighed and closed the door "I thought something was wrong, don't scare me like that". I walked to the bathroom to get her a bandaid "Here, are you bleeding?"

"A little", she took the bandaid and wrapped it around her purple finger. "What the hell where you doing?" I asked.

"Closing the drew, but I moved my finger to slow". She frowned at her finger and looked up at me "Can we have sex?"

"No", I answered and went over to the planes phone "You called anyone?"

"Um, not yet; I just woke up".

"Don't ask to have sex either, it's never your choice".

"Ok", she answered quickly and went to the bathroom shutting the door.

She's a brat, I laughed to myself.

We made our Weekend  touchdown, Maria wore a red silk dress when we arrived, I swore I told her not to pack any clothes. Our black Lincoln pulled up and she ducked her head into the car. I patted Charlie, our chauffeur; on the back and slid into the back with Maria. I could see pain on her face, I reached over and grabbed her hand.

"Sex Is passion Maria, you have to learn that".

She sighed and grabbed her phone, dialing in someone's number. "Hello?" she answered. Her hand slid from mines and she leaned over into the corner of the car.  "Get off the phone Maria", I said.

She leaned up and mugged me "I'm on the phone with Seth, can I get a sec?"

"No, now", I ordered.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I fucking said so!"

"Seth, I gotta go, talk to you later", she hung up the phone "Happy?"

"I'll be damned if you talk to me like that. This is our weekend, so you abide by my rules, you signed the paper".

"I'm sorry", she whispered.

"Hope so", I responded.

Maria

I don't know what the hell is his problem... I thought to myself.

I ruffed my hair back into a ponytail and pulled out my earphones.

"You better not", he said.

"No music?" I tried my best not to role my eyes.

"No", he said.

"Then what?"

"When we get to the Hotel I'll let you know what we're doing".

"Ok", I said sassily.

He rolled the windows up and unzipped his pants "Come here", he looked at me...

TO MY READERS....

(Hey guys, i just wanted to do a short Update today! Nothing big, but iv'e been really really busy, its not much, so i'll have more in a few days or so!)