Tied up (Part 2)

Blake was leaning casually against his desk on the phone. He motioned me to my seat and scanned my body and then grinned. “Ok ok, I’ll set up those arrangements next week….yes Mijo you can trust me….Ah thanks, you’re work always been the best…bye”, he pressed the end button on his earpiece and sat down in his chair.

“I have your schedule for you and also your desk next door, but first I need to ask you a serious question”.

I looked up at him “Yes?”

“I thought I specifically asked you to wear what you wore last week”.

“I had no time, I got off my plane and got dressed”.

He shook his head “How do you expect me to believe that you’re a good worker if you don’t follow my rules?”

“I’m sorry Mr. Winters, I didn’t mean to go against what you were asking for”.

I want a coffee and bagel, can you go get it for me?”

I sighed “Where would you like me to get it from?”

He shrugged and leaned back in his seat “That’s your job”.

I stood and straightened my skirt “I’ll be back in a minute sir”. I walked away and closed the door behind me.

Why is he acting like nothing happened between us?

“Hey Maria”, Seth shouted.

I smiled and turned around “Yes?”

He stopped in front of me and smiled “Hi bitch”, he cheesed.

I pushed him “I’m working right now Seth, no playing, I have to get Mr. Winter’s a bagel and coffee”.

Seth smacked his lip “You’re going out getting bagels and shit!”, he whispered “I can’t believe he’s making you do that on the first day of working and you two boinked!”

“Well believe it, it shouldn’t have happened and that’s that, now if you excuse me I have to go”.

“Get me a latte”, he laughed.

I flipped him off and pressed main lobby on the elevator, before it closed the receptionist stopped the door and slid in.

I stepped over and rolled my eyes, she was going to be a problem.

It was queit on the way down and she typed away on her iphone and then turned to me “Have you fucked Blake already?”

My eyes went wide “If we did, that’s none of your business”.

She laughed “Oh yes it is, but that’s ok; you’ll see how I run things around here”.

The elevator opened and she stepped out before I got to say anything. I held my anger in and pressed my sharp nails against my palm, hoping I could puncture a vein.

The elevator dinged and I got off and made my way outside. London streets were busy and I looked down both streets and seen a café near by. As I entered the shop it smelled heavy of coffee beans and pork sausage. “Hi, what would you like today”, the waitres said in a thick accent. “Can I get…” I looked through the clear case “A sugar coated vanilla bagel and a Cinnamon coffee?”

“Sure, that would be $5.60”. I took out my wallet and handed her the money.

It took 10 minutes for her to give me the order…yep I’m never coming here again; it’s hella long for a simple order.

I ran back up to the top floor trying not to spill any coffee and once I got to his door I paused. Damnit the stuck up receptionist wasn’t there. I sat down and waited a whole 15 minutes until she walked out his office fixing her buttons to her blouse “Oh, Blake’s been looking for you”, she grinned and walked pass me.

Bitch… I got up and walked into his office, his hair was ruffed up and his zipper was open, I never knew he was such a jerk.

“Sorry, I ran into a problem with Sarafina, and I don’t want the food anymore, you should’ve been quicker”.

I almost dropped the food out my hand “Sir”, I took a deep breath “I was here 15 minutes ago but you were too busy screwing the receptionist”.

He zipped up his zipper and smoothed his hair “Don you want to keep your job?” he asked seriously.

“Yes, I worked my ass off for it”.

“Well I expect you to mind your own damn business and do your work. Now if you mind, I have a meeting to attend to, you can ask Sarafina for any help”.

I shook my head “Do I have to talk to her?”

“Is there a problem?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Blake please don’t do this to me, I- I would rather settle in my office”.

“First, don’t address me as Blake, it’s Mr. Winters to you, and second that’s fine go ahead and settled in your office”.

I walked out his office, I hate him…I hate him!