Passing the Line (part2)

I had a long deep rest the next day. And now I have to prepare myself for a dangerous weekend with Mr. Bad guy...(Smile)

"Hey Maria it's Elliot, call me when you can". I pressed the next voicemail on my reciever.

"Maria, it's mommy! Why haven't you answered my calls? You left that night and haven't said a word to"--- i pressed delete and went to the next one... I can hear my mothers bitching later.

"Maria", Blakes voice purred over the phone "Don't pack any clothes for this weekend". and the message was over. Damn that man... I smiled and dialed his number but hung up.. not now.. So I called Elliot. "Maria? Whats up".

I sat down on my couch and bit a piece of the salami sandwich I bought earlier "I was returning your call, you said call me when you can, so what do you want?"

"I want to fuck, thats what I want".

"Don't you have 1000's of women you can screw? Elliot i said no more".

"I'll tell your mom".

I smiled "God Elliot you're so childish, ok" I hummed "Come over".

"I'm already here". he hung up.

I huffed and turned around, and surely he was standing right at the window waving.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door and opened it "Why? Why!?"

Elliot stepped in and grabbed me closing the door "You looking rather fucking ravishing", he pushed me against the wall.

"Whatever", I crossed my arms.

"Right, let's go upstairs".

He led me up the stairs and pushed me on the bed "You've been ok?" he asked unloosing his belt.

"What? Other then falling out over nothing...Vomiting whenever I think my moms gonna hear about my obssessive cutting, Having sex with my boss? Oh other than that, lifes been freaking amazing".

"Why are you having sex with him?"

"Why am I having sex with you?"

He grinned looking down loosening my shoe straps "Becuase we wanna".

"We", I pointed to myself "Don't want to do anything with you".

Elliot rolled his eyes again and laid in between my legs "Have you ever came twice in one?"

I laughed "That doesnt even make sense".

"I know, so lets try".

"Elliot", I frowned.

"What?"

"I don't know about this".

"Just laid down and let me work, like the old times".

He pulled down my dress just enough for me to lift and him to slip it right off.

"You're so beautiful", he stared.

"Can you just fuck me and get it over with?" I said irratably.

"Yes", he bent down to kiss me "But why do that and we have all day?"

"Maria?" Blake shouted from upstairs.

"OH SHIT", I sat up and wrapped myself "What the hell?" I said in disbelief.

What is Blake doing in my house?

"He's a fucking creep", Elliot threw his shirt on.

"Who's the creep?" I said walking out the room.

"Sorry ma'am, I meant to alert you earlier", Janice, my house maid; said.

"Oh it's fine, I was just um discussing some stuff with Elliot".

"We were about to have sex", Elliot said aloud.

Blake eyes tightened and his jaw moved.

"He was just leaving also", I pointed to the door.

"I was here first", he crossed his arms looking down at Blake.

"I'm not here to fuck your girl" He looked at me "We have a flight to catch".

"Elliot please leave, say something else and I dont care about the consequences I would drop your ass forever".

He opened his mouth but then shrugged and walked away.

"Oh, um i'll walk him out", Janice said, moving away from the hostile energy fuming off of Blake's sexy body.

"We weren't gonna have sex", I lied, feeling busted.

"Oh really? Is that why your pants are on backwards? And your panting like you just got caught".

"I'm not panting", I said sassily looking down at my pants "And I just got out the shower".

He reached over and touched right under my chin "You're lying".

I smacked his hand away "Stop it, i'm not lying, can we go now?"

"No", he walked pass me sitting his breifcase down on the floor "I believe we have unfinished business".

"Alright, alright I know I might seem easy and all, but i'm not ok so if you think you're gonna just walk in here"---

He sat down and pulled me over his lap "Go ahead finish", his icy blue eyes stared down at me and his lips parted slightly.

"What are you doing?" I squealed.

"I told Janice to take the day off since we'll be leaving tonight, so don't worry about her".

"Blake, I mean what the hell are you doing now?!"

His tongue slid over his bottom lip "Tell me to stop Ms. Rossi and I will".

"Mr. Winters", I giggled "Don't you think it's against work ethincs to to keep fucking your Assistant? I mean how do you expect for them to have any "real" respect for you?"

"Oh trust me", he roughly pulled down my skinny jeans "Rescpect is gained though more than just fetching coffee and filing paper work", he leaned down to my ear carressing my ass firmly "It's Submission Maria, the pleasure and worship you give the boss, you will learn to respect him, trust me".

"How is spanking me gonna help?"

"You like pain Maria, I know. Let me help you do it a way where you don't permenantly scar yourself.

"I- Blake, you don't know what i've been through".

His hand came hard on my ass and I jumped "Harder?"

"Um"- i stuttered smiling down to the floor not wanting him to see my face "Can you?"

He did it again, this time it stung "Yes?"

"Oh hell yea", I breathed.