27

␈˚

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

Leonardo

I hit the punching bag that hung in front of me for what felt like the thousandth time, my knuckles bruised and bloody.

She still hasn't woken up yet.

I haven't heard her voice or saw her eyes in two weeks, two fucking weeks.

My punches became sloppy and my breathing heavy, the door to the gym opened showing Ellio with a frown, "You're going to break your hand."

I didn't respond as I started punching the bag again making him sigh, "Leo-"

"Don't fucking call me that," I spat.

Only she can.

"Take a break," Ellio sighed.

Grabbing my water bottle I shoved past him before going to the house.

The elevator music played and I cringed, Isabelle always said how they needed better music, and they do.

The thought of her made my shoulders slump.

We really can't catch a fucking break.

Turning on the shower I sighed looking into the mirror seeing dark circles under my eyes and my skin pale, I've barley been sleeping.

I need to be awake in case something happens to her.

I would sell everything I own to hear her call me fucking Darling right now.

Random pairs of sunglasses are littered throughout the house along with the millions of hair ties she owns, I haven't touched any of them knowing she was the one who put them there.

I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't wake up.

Shrugging on a hoodie I grabbed my keys walking out of the door.

I walked into the cafe that was nearly empty walking to the counter where the worker glanced up unamused before her eye landed on mine.

"What can I get for you today?" She smiled.

"Just a hot chocolate."

She giggled, "A hot chocolate?"

"Yes?" I furrowed my eyebrows.