- 2 -

"Atsu...look at me." Sakusa had said softly placing his finger under Atsumu's chin and forced him to look up into his eyes. The tears were forming in Atsumu's eyes and just that sight was breaking Sakusa's heart.
"Atsu, I don't hate you, I could never hate you."

Atsumu was shocked and relieved, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "You don't hate me? Why don't you hate me?"

"I cannot ever in a million years hate you, for anything. Especially this. I love you so fucking much Atsu. Also if I'm being honest I am glad you told me because I have been trying to tell you the same thing. I love them too." Sakusa had talked calmly.

"Really?!" Atsumu was happy and excited but slowly his smile faulted. "Wait, Omi-Omi. What are we gonna do now? How do we tell them? Should we tell them? What if we loose them? I can't loose them Omi! It would hurt so much. Oikawa is my best friend and I am in love with him and his boyfriend. What if they hate us?"

"Baby! Calm down! Breathe. We can figure it out, together. I know you can't loose them, I can't loose them either. I have the same concern I mean Iwa is my best friend. We can do this together. We will figure it out together and talk about how we could tell them. Everything will be okay. Okay?" Sakusa's voice was soothing and soft he knew Atsumu had a lot of anxiety about these things. He knew if he didn't calm Atsumu down he would spiral into panic and all of his insecurities would make it worse.

"Thank you, my love. You always know how to make me feel better. How about we order something and go for a walk? We can clear our minds about this and spend time together!" Atsumu was happy to have Sakusa as his. He knew if they kept these topics up they'd both be upset so he decided to make the most out of today.

"That sounds lovely, Atsu. Then maybe we can go to mine, and have a study date. We have those projects and after we that we can cuddle and watch a movie?"
"YES! I love you so much Omi!"
"Let's order."

They ordered their drinks and finished in the cafe. Atsumu had decided to go past his house to get some clothes to change into and sleep in because they'd decided he should just stay the night at Sakusa's. Osamu had been out with Suna all day so they didn't see him or have to deal with him when they had gotten his things. Which is considered a good thing because of how protective Osamu can be of his twin, even Suna would be protective of Atsumu just not to the extent of Osmau.

Before they knew it the day ended and they were cuddling to sleep and not worrying about the things they had talked about that day. They knew eventually they would figure things out. Together.