- 26 -

Hajime and Atsumu got out of the bath and met their lovers in the living room where the other two were cuddled up together on the couch sharing a blanket and watching Adventure Time, they were in the later seasons and planning to watch all of the Ben 10 series once they finish Adventure Time. Hajime sat on Kiyoomi's lap and Atsumu on Tooru's which is when they did they paused the show.

"Baby, there was something you said today and we wanted to talk to you about." Tooru said and Atsumu nodded.

"This is about the gender fluid thing right?" Atsumu asked and the two nodded. "What about it?" he added.

"Yeah Atsu but nothing bad, but we have questions." Kiyoomi added.

"Well then ask away Omi-Omi." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi started the questions.

"Do you want us to start referring to each other as something other than 'boyfriends' so that you feel included? Will you tell us what pronouns you'd prefer that day or do we just use any? Do you want to go shopping for anything?" Kiyoomi rambled rather quickly and Atsumu smiled.

"I'd prefer partners or lovers over 'boyfriends' as a term we use when referring to all of us or just me. I am happy with any pronouns but if you want I can tell you them each morning and if they change, whatever you feel like baby. I don't need to go shopping." Atsumu answered all the questions happily and Kiyoomi smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like if you told me your pronouns until I know off by heart the things that give away which pronouns you prefer." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu smiled and so did Hajime knowing that it would be alright if they came out too.

"Does you being gender fluid make me bi and not gay?" Tooru asked.

"I guess so but your you and its up to you if you want a label on your sexuality but it doesn't bother me." Atsumu told him and Tooru smiled.

"I am just not gonna go by a label other than queer, I already use it so its fine." Tooru said and Hajime cleared his throat.

"Uh guys, I was talking to Atsumu in the bath and uh yeah I'm uh...nevermind." Hajime said and fake yawned. "I'm gonna head to bed, goodnight my loves sleep well. I'm proud of you for coming out puppy." Hajime told them and all but rushed off.

"What did you two talk about in the bath? He accepted you, right?" Kiyoomi asked concerned.

"Of course Haji accepted me. I'm gonna head to bed now to and just cuddle for a bit, finish the episode if you'd like." Atsumu said and rushed upstairs worried about his lover.

"Haji, teddy bear, are you okay?" Atsumu asked in a whisper as they sat in the bed and stroked Hajime's hair softly when he heard a light sniffle indicating that Hajime was or had been crying.

"I-I wanted to tell them but f-freaked out." Hajime sobbed out quietly and Atsumu hugged them.

"Haji that's okay, you know that right baby? It's okay not to be ready yet, no one will force you sweetie." Atsumu told them while playing with their hair.

"But I don't want t-to hide myself f-from them. I-I'm just scared." Hajime continued to lightly cry.

"That's okay, it's okay to be scared love, no one's gonna judge you for that and no one will judge you for being you. If you want to tell them now then I can for you, but don't feel forced to come out."

"C-can I just think about it for a while? I don't want to talk about it or think about it right now but later I will." Hajime said and Atsumu smiled before kissing the spiky haired lover.

"Okay sweetie, want to be little spoon tonight?" Atsumu suggested and Hajime nodded before Atsumu got in bed and cuddled with the saddened, worried lover. By the time the other two got to bed Atsumu and Hajime were long asleep and cuddling. It wasn't heaps common for Hajime to be little spoon and so they took photos and added them to their collections of photos they loved of them and their lovers.