- 3 -

Oikawa and Iwaizumi had been together for a year and a half. They'd been together since childhood, growing up together. Everyone had always seen their relationship dynamic as unique. To anyone that didn't know them, they would've believe Iwaizumi hated Oikawa. If you knew them a little better you might think they had a brotherly or best friend sort of relationship. However, all their family and volleyball friends knew it was love. Always was love always would be love. Everyone that was close always thought it would be only those two together forever. Except for the two in the relationship.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa were in love no denying that fact, but they were in the exact same position as Atsumu and Sakusa. They knew about it but never acknowledged it. Iwaizumi decided to change that.
"Oikawa, we need to talk about something important."
"Are you breaking up with me?" Oikawa immediately responded with tears already forming in his eyes. Iwaizumi wrapped Oikawa in a hug before repsonding.
"No of course not babykawa. I just wanted to talk about something obvious between us. I know how you feel about Atsumu and Sakusa. I see the way you look at them both. I know because I feel the same way for them. I mean Sakusa is my best friend and Atsumu is yours but somewhere along the way I fell for them and I think you did too. At least I really fucking hope you did."
"Yeah I do feel the same, should we tell them? I'd so how do we tell them?"
"Let's set up a double date or something. Let's just sleep it off tonight and talk about it tomorrow."
"I would love that. I love you so much Iwa-chan."
"I love you so much too Babykawa."

A/N sorry for the short chapter also sorry that it's shitty yes I am aware of that.