- 21 -

Shortly after Iwaizumi and Atsumu went into the kitchen Oikawa and Sakusa woke up.
"Morning Kiki."
"Morning love."
"How'd you sleep?"
"I slept well. How about you?"
"Same. Let's go get breakfast."

They went into the kitchen where they saw Iwaizumi and Atsumu cooking. "Morning loves how'd you sleep?" Sakusa asked.
"I slept well Kiyo."
"I was in paradise." Atsumu said smiling happily.
"W-what?" Oikawa asked flustered remembering last night.
"I dreamt about my future and it was paradise. I already told Haji that's all I'll say about it until that future becomes my present. I mean I'm in paradise now as well."
"Fuck I love you." Sakusa said before kissing Atsumu. "I love you all so fucking much."
"I love you as well Omi Omi. I love you all equally."
"I love you all too." Iwaizumi added
"I am so lucky. I love you all." Oikawa finished before they all group hugged.
"Omi Omi, Kawababe can you guys get us drinks please?" Atsumu asked.
"Sure what did you guys want?" Oikawa asked
"Coffee." Iwaizumi stated.
"I'll make that with mine as well." Sakusa told him while making his way to get down four mugs.
"I'll have a hot chocolate please." Atsumu said.
"I'll make that with mine." Oikawa added.

They sat down for breakfast. "So tonight after dinner did you guys want to do something me and Atsu use to do?"
"Yes!" Oikawa shouted slightly.
"What is it?" Iwaizumi asked.
"We use to slow dance under the stars a lot, we wanted to know if you'd like to do it with us?" Atsumu asked shyly.
"Of course we would love that." Iwaizumi said smiling.
"That's cute. Sounds like a plan." Oikawa said.
"What did you want to do today?" Sakusa asked them.
"I had an idea. Could we watch our personal favourite Disney movies?" Oikawa proposed.
"Yes!" The other three answers simultaneously.
"Okay name your two favourite animated Disney movies. I'll go first. Lady and the Tramp, original. As well as big hero 6" Oikawa said.
"Dumbo. The original one and The lion King." Sakusa answered.
"Aristocats and 101 Dalmatians the original animated." Atsumu answered.
"Hercules and Sleeping beauty." Iwaizumi answered.

They spent the day watching them. They got through the first four before there was a knock on the door. Iwaizumi got up and answered the door, opening it for the visitors.
"Hey, figured you'd be here." Makki said.
"What. Do. You. Want.?"
"We want to hang out with our friends." Mattsun answered. This earned him a punch from Iwaizumi. The punches kept going until Makki pushed Iwaizumi off of Mattsun. The loud noise of Iwaizumi tripping and hitting his head on the side of the door got the attention of the other three residents.
They saw Iwaizumi getting up off the floor before punching Makki. "YOU AREN'T OUR FRIENDS FUCK OFF!"
"It's best if you both leave. Right now before one of my boyfriends goes away for murder." Oikawa said.
"ITS ALL ATSUMU'S FAULT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT!"
Makki yelled.
"IT IS NOT ATSUBABES FAULT. LEAVE NOW." Oikawa yelled.
Osamu was walking by and saw the commotion.
"What's happening here?"
"YOUR STUPID TWIN RUINED YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP!" Mattsun yelled towards Osamu.
Osamu wasn't alone though, Kita, Aran and Suna were there. They grabbed the back of Makki and Mattsun's shirt and dragged them away. "Leave my twin alone." Osamu said pushing Makki and Mattsun into the street.

Atsumu had ran into the room during all the yelling. He was spiralling, questioning everything. By the time Makki and Mattsun had gone they noticed Atsumu wasn't with them. They ran into the bed room knowing he'd probably retreat to there. Osamu was with them out of concern for his brother.
Atsumu was holding the bears he got the day before rocking back and forth slightly. He was crying.
Osamu hugged his brother to try and calm him down but it didn't help much.
Sakusa, Oikawa and Iwaizumi all surrounded him, Iwa on the right same as Oikawa and Sakusa was on the left. They all hugged him. Oikawa hummed lightly, Iwaizumi played with his hair calmingly and Sakusa was drawing patterns on his hands.
"Hey Osamu, you should get him a hot chocolate. Want to stay when we watch the Disney movies again?" Sakusa spoke quietly to Osamu.
"Yeah, yeah sure."

A few hours pass and Atsumu was more calm but still had overwhelming thoughts that were slightly easier to ignore. Osamu left when he knew Atsumu would be okay. They already had dinner and we're going to go dance under the stars now. They had asked Atsumu if he still wanted to, he did.

They slow danced for a about an hour before calling it a night. While three of them slept Atsumu was awake trying to silence the thoughts he was having. He hoped out of bed and went into the bathroom, he washed his face with cold water but refused to look in the mirror. He knew he wouldn't like what he saw. He didn't want to wake anyone up but the silence of the night only made the thoughts louder.

Oikawa woke up and realised that Atsumu wasn't there, he made his way to the bathroom and saw Atsumu on the floor crying.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞. ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕩𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕞. 𝕊𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕩𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕪, 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤.