- 23 -

When the four lovers arrived at school they were all just talking to each other before some of their friends had noticed them and gone over to them to talk to them all. 

"Hey can we ask you guys something?" Suga had spoken to the four boys. He was accompanied by Yaku. 

"Yeah. What's up?" Oikawa answered Suga happily. 

"Did you jump Makki and Mattsun?" Yaku asked them and the four lovers eyes widened. 

"NO! They turned up at our house and started yelling at Atsu and saying everything that has happened was his fault. Kawa was up with Atsu in the middle of the night and had to talk to him and calm him down. Yes I started hitting them but Suna, Samu and Kita pulled them away and made them leave. Why would you think we jumped them?" Iwaizumi replied angrily, his fists clenching until his knuckles turned white. 

"Okay thats what we needed to know. They said you randomly came up to them and started beating the shit out of them." Suga explained. When the four others had heard them Atsumu walked away angrily in the direction Makki and Mattsun were. 

Makki and Mattsun were telling the others the bullshit they had made up and Atsumu walked up to them. Makki and Mattsun turned to face Atsumu and then Atsumu kicked Makki in the gut and when Mattsun went to punch him, he grabbed his arm and twisted it before kneeing  him in the gut. 

"You can say all you want about me but never spread horrible lies that make my lovers look like bad people or I swear to you, I will end you." Atsumu said in a threatening tone to the two boys who were on the ground groaning in pain. 

"Mr Miya!" A teacher who had seen what had happened yelled at Atsumu. "Go to the office now. You are going to be suspended for doing that." She told him and Atsumu rolled his eyes. 

"It was worth it and I'm not sorry." Is all Atsumu said before going to the office where the principal had told him about his suspension. 

Atsumu left the office and saw his lovers who were all standing there waiting for him. "Why did you do that Atsu?" Sakusa asked him. 

"Its one thing if they hurt me and say horrible things to me but I will never let them do that to you. I love you guys too much to let them hurt you guys in the ways they hurt me. I mean they made it sound like Haji was a violent person. They made you all seem like your all horrible people. I couldn't just do nothing about it." Atsumu explained with a smile on his face. "I'm not sorry I did it. They deserved it." 

Iwaizumi, Sakusa and Oikawa grabbed Atsumu and pulled him into a group hug. Atsumu hugged them back. "Guys I have to go. I was suspended."

"We are coming with you!" Oikawa said as he tightened his grip on the hug. 

"You can't you all have school." Atsumu tried to reason with what Oikawa was saying. 

"Tooru is right Honeybee. We are going home with you. Our friends can give us the work and while your suspended we can all stay at home together. Plus if I stay in school with those assholes I might commit a double homicide." Sakusa spoke making Atsumu and Oikawa laugh at his last statement. 

"If I stay I will commit double homicide. So puppy lets go home and do something together." Iwaizumi finally spoke up. They let go of the hug and Oikawa took Atsumu's hand. They started walking out of the school and on their way out they bumped into Osamu, Suna and Kita.  

"Where are you four going?" Kita asked them. 

"I was suspended and these three lovely people have decided that they are going to stay with me while I'm suspended." Atsumu said with a smile on his face. 

"Why are you suspended?" Suna asked Atsumu curiously. It wasn't something they had thought Atsumu would have happen to him.

"Makki and Mattsun started telling people that we jumped them and Haji was the one to beat the shit out of them for no reason. I didn't like what they were saying about them and the fact that they made people think Haji was violent and Omi and Kawa were bad people." Atsumu explained to his brother and friends. 

"Those two are assholes." Suna commented rolling his eyes. 

"I'm not even mad at that. I'm actually pretty proud." Kita said to Atsumu, flashing him a small smile. 

"Why do you stand up for others but not yourself?" Osamu asked his brother. 

"I don't know. I just feel like I deserve it but they don't so I stand up for those I love and care about but I won't do it for myself because I don't feel the same way about me." Atsumu said giving a small, sad smile. 

"Atsubabe, we will remind you everyday how special you are, how loved you are and how beautiful you are. We will help you learn to love yourself and see yourself the way we see you." Oikawa said happily before giving Atsumu a kiss on the cheek. 

"Could you make sure we get the work we miss while we aren't here?" Sakusa asked the three other boys. 

"Yeah absolutely. You four have a good time while you aren't here. We'll visit you sometime in the week and give you the work and just hang out." Suna said giving a caring smile to the four lovers. 

"Thank you guys for loving my brother and treating him right. I am happy you four are together, you make him happy." Osamu said to the four lovers before he, Suna and Kita went to their classes. 

Atsumu, Oikawa, Sakusa and Iwaizumi all were walking home before Sakusa had an idea. "How about we go to that cafe we love? It won't be busy since everyone would be at school or work and then we can do something else together before we go home." Sakusa suggested to the others who had all happily agreed with the suggestion. They only briefly stopped by their house to put their school bags in the house so they weren't carrying them around, before they made their way to the cafe. 

A/N: Hey lovelies, I am sorry for not updating I was having trouble knowing what to do with the story and started working on another story. I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry for making Makki and Mattsun the assholes. Don't hate me. I have a reason as to why and that will be explained later on. I don't hate them.