- 4 pt 1 -

Today was the day they were gonna talk. Atsumu woke up to his boyfriend's hands around his waist holding him close to his chest. He was using Sakusa's chest as a pillow and looked up at his beautiful face. He smiled to himself and moved a curl away from Sakusa's face. "Fuck you are so beautiful, I love you so much." Atsumu whispered before leaning up to kiss his boyfriend softly and lightly on the lips and again on his moles. He could see a small smile form on Sakusa's face before he got up and went to the kitchen.

Atsumu had started making breakfast him and Sakusa. He played some music and started dancing while cooking. Atsumu was so in his own mind so he was unaware Sakusa was watching him, he didn't notice the others presence until he felt arms wrap around his waist and felt a kiss on his forehead.
"Morning beautiful, what are you making?"
"Morning love. Just something to eat. Can you make us something to drink?"
"Yea I can. After this dance."

Sakusa pulled Atsumu away from where he was cooking into the middle of the kitchen and they started slow dancing to Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis. ( A/N I really made them an old married couple) . Atsumu had his hands around Sakusa's neck, playing ever so slightly with his hair and Sakusa's arms were around Atsumu's waist. They're foreheads were pressed together smiling, their eyes barely open. As the song ended and Atsumu pulled away. "I love you, but I have to go back to cooking. Kiss?" Sakusa leant down a little and kissed Atsumu before letting go.

"Atsu, what did you wanna drink?"
"Mmm...a hot chocolate sounds nice considering it's chilly." ( not me almost writing "a hot milo" 😂 it's winter so those are the best)
"Okay love."

Once they were done cooking they sat down together to eat. "Omi are we gonna talk about yesterday?"
"Yes we should talk about that, so what did you wanna do?"
"Well Omi-Omi they are our best friends. We know them the best. But what if we set up either a 'double date' and do all the things they love then confess. And then if all things go well we can be with them!" Atsumu said with a smile and continued eating.
"I love that plan so much Atsu. Let's do it."
"Oikawa loves space and aliens and Iwaizumi loves Godzilla...I have an idea."
"What is it?"
"Omi omi what if we..."

Atsumu tells him the amazing plan and they decided they'd set it up for next weekend. Atsumu was a bit excited. So he texted Oikawa....

Hopefully all went according to plan.