- 10 -

After that eventful day they went back to Sakusa's house. They had already gotten things from Oikawa and Iwaizumi's house since they had already lived together. They were in bed cuddling watching a movie since they had already eaten. "Thanks for tonight guys, I don't deserve it. Today was all my fault so really you should be mad at me not doing this." Atsumu said.
"Baby I already told you it's not your fault." Iwaizumi said as he put a hand on Atsumu's face.
"It's not your fault Atsu."
"It will never be your fault today Atsubabe. Never ever. Today was all their faults okay." Oikawa said.
Atsumu gave a sad smile with a tears in his eyes. "Are you guys sure?" They all said "yes" in unison.

Oikawa kissed Atsumu passionately. "Today wasn't your fault love."
Then Sakusa passionately kissed Atsumu. "Your fucking perfect okay my love? You did nothing wrong."
Iwaizumi just put his hands on Atsumu's face and looked him in the eyes. He pressed their heads together. "I love you, we love you. Don't blame yourself puppy." He then kissed Atsumu's forehead.

Despite Atsumu and Iwaizumi kissing earlier they were still taking things slower than how they were with the others. The others noticed this and acknowledged it. They didn't pressure the other two for taking their time. They knew it's what they needed.
"Tonight I'm cuddling Kiki!" Oikawa announced as he snuggled into Sakusa's chest. The three lightly laugh at this. Atsumu and Oikawa were again in the middle of the bed, Oikawa and Sakusa were already asleep. Atsumu was laying on Iwaizumi and Iwa was playing with Atsumu's hair humming softly.
"Goodnight beautiful sweet dreams." Iwa said before kissing Atsumu's head.
"Night night Haji. Sleep well, have good dreams." Atsumu said sleepily.

The next day was a school day so they all got up pretty early and got ready. They walked to school together. (In case you forgot they all go to the same school. Also they are in the same year). When they got to the front gate they saw Makki and Mattsun. Atsumu immediately tensed, Oikawa took notice of this first and held his hand. He looked at Atsumu and smiled sweetly. "It's okay bubs, we got you." Oikawa kissed Atsumu's forehead. Makki and Mattsun walked towards them.
"Hey guys." Makki said.
"Hey bros." Mattsun said.
"What the fuck do you want?" Iwaizumi said.
"To say hi?" Makki said.
"We're leaving." Iwaizumi took Atsumu's hand and left.
"Wow rude." Mattsun joked.
"You want to talk about rude? How about what you did yesterday?" Sakusa snapped.
"We're also leaving. Bye guys." Oikawa took Sakusa's hand.

The four of them saw each other again about five minutes later. Kuroo and Bokuto saw them and approached. They were also shocked to see the way Iwa and Atsumu were holding hands.
"What's going on here?" Kuroo said gesturing to their hands, he had a confused look but none the less smirked.
"Not again...look if you wanna know what's going on we're dating. All four of us so you better not lose your shit at us because I swear to god if one of them gets punched again or cries again I will kill someone." Iwaizumi said annoyed.
"Iwa-Chan at least they asked."
"Yeah Hajime you don't have to worry. If anything happens again, we'll deal with it together. Just like yesterday. Actually better than yesterday." Sakusa added.
Atsumu was quiet hiding behind Iwaizumi slightly and nuzzling his head into the others neck since he was worried. He didn't want a repeat of yesterday.
"Okay so you guys should tell us about yesterday. Because clearly some shit went down. Also congrats you guys are cute together." Kuroo said. "Yeah Kuroo is right. We're here for you guys. And I mean we haven't told anyone this yet but umm we're a Poly. Kuroo, me, Kenma and Akaashi." Bokuto added.
(Because I believe they have the capability to talk maturely not just Chaotic!)
"Congrats on that! But umm can we tell you guys at lunch. We're gonna tell the others later. So please don't spread it. And don't worry we won't say anything about you four either." Oikawa said.
"Thanks Kawa! See you at lunch!" Bokuto said before he and Kuroo left.

—time skip to lunch—

Throughout the day people had noticed something about the four boys. They didn't think much of it until at lunch Sakusa kissed Oikawa when they got to the table. All of them were shocked. Iwaizumi and Atsumu walked in a minute later and gave Oikawa and Sakusa a kiss. Atsumu kissed Sakusa and Iwaizumi kissed Oikawa. "Atsu what about me?" Oikawa had said. Atsumu smiled then kissed Oikawa while Iwa and Sakusa kissed.

"Mind explaining please?" Suga had asked.