- 11 -

By now everyone's eyes were on the four and what they had just done. Atsumu got really worried because of yesterday. The three saw this. "Oh yeah you were gonna tell me about what happened yesterday." Kuroo spoke up. "Maybe tell us that when you explain." Bokuto suggested.

"Yesterday was a fucking mess." Iwaizumi said and unfortunately Makki and Mattsun laughed (why am I making them assholes? Because I can.). "I'm gonna kill them." was all Iwa said before standing up. Atsumu tugged on his sleeve and looked up at him with puppy eyes.
Iwaizumi looked down upon Atsumu and sighed, "Fine. But do you maybe wanna go for a walk? The other two can explain. I'll get mad if I stay and you'll get upset again. Text me if you need me for anything." He asked Atsumu. Atsumu looked at Oikawa and Sakusa.
"It's okay Atsu, we'll fill them in, right Oikawa?" Sakusa said. "He is right Atsubabe I mean Iwa-Chan has a point. You'd be the way you were last night and Iwa-Chan will beat Makki again."
"He deserved it, plus Kiyo punched Mattsun." Iwa shot back.
"He deserved it." Iwa laughs and what Sakusa said. "Bye loves." Sakusa said before kissing them both.
"See you later babes." Oikawa said before kissing them. Iwaizumi took Atsumu's hand and walked away.

"You two are the ones who made Atsumu cry?" Osamu asked Makki and Mattsun. "YOU MADE ATSUMU CRY?!" Kita yelled. This caused everyone to go silent. If looks could kill, everyone around them would have killed them 1000 times over.
"Yes they did. But before you kill them let us explain things. Saturday night Kiki and Atsubabe invited us over. It was amazing btw. We cooked together and then they took us out into their backyard and it had been set up with a projector and blankets and pillows. We were watching Godzilla under the stars. Then they confessed to us saying how they love both Iwa-chan and I. I instantly kissed Atsumu because who wouldn't? Iwa-chan kissed Kiki. And no Iwa-chan and Atsu haven't kissed on the lips yet I don't think. They are taking things slower because Atsumu is worried Iwa-Chan doesn't love him as much as us and Iwa-Chan is opening up more to Atsu now. They do love each other but doing things at their own pace."
"That's cute." Suga said smiling.
"Oh Iwaizumi and Atsumu have kissed. I saw them yesterday when you stopped by to get Atsumu's things. Yeah Atsumu was crying and blaming himself and Iwaizumi comforted him. They did end up kissing and I left after they did." Osamu said.
"Aww they're so cute!" Oikawa said smiling. "Kiki you can continue the story?"
"Sure Tooru. So after that night we ended up all cuddling in bed and fell asleep. Once we woke up we decided to have a date for lunch and to plan how to tell Osamu, Suna and Kita without getting ourselves killed. Also Atsu wanted them to know first. Considering he thinks of them as family. And also a plan to tell you guys. However, in line to the cafe we went to Hajime and I kissed and said 'I love you' to each other. Osamu, Suna and Kita saw. Which is how I have the bruise on my cheek. After a lot of arguing Hajime and Atsu left to go for a walk. Like they did now. Atsumu has a bit of anxiety and tends to overthink. He was almost crying. Hajime on the other hand is very protective, as we learnt yesterday. Tooru told me how he gets very protective of those he cares about/loves. So he left to stop him from bashing Osamu." Sakusa finished saying.
"I'll text Iwa-Chan to come explain what happened when they leff!" Oikawa said texting Iwaizumi.
Then Atsumu and Iwaizumi walked back over to them.
"I calmed down and saw your text on our way back this way. I came so Oikawa can take Atsu for Ice-cream. So where are you up to in the explaination?" Iwaizumi had asked.
"Well right where you and Atsubabe left for your walk to avoid you hurting Osamu and to prevent Atsumu from crying. Bye Kiki bye Iwa-chan. Also we are probably going to head home after the Ice-Cream, we'll either be at the park or at home. Love you guys." Oikawa kissed them both before taking Atsumu for Ice-Cream. Everyone's attention was now on Iwaizumi looking at him with keen eyes to know more about what had happened.

"Okay, So me and Atsu left and went to the park. I was holding his hand and he was already quite anxious. We sat down on a bench and he squeezed my hand 3 times. We do that for each other to say 'I love you' because we are in a different dynamic to Kiyo and Babykawa. I mean each of us have our own personal dynamics. Anyways I gave him a small kiss to help calm him down and because he is fucking beautiful. Makki and Mattsun saw and Makki started yelling at us. Which would have been fine but he called Atsu a slut. So I punched him. While dealing with that Mattsun pushed Atsu and started saying how he tore me and Kawa apart saying it was all his fault. He then started yelling at him calling him a whore. I which is why Kiyo punched Mattsun. Because him and Oikawa heard that. After that whole shit show we went to Atsumu's and well yeah. Atsumu went to his room and Kawa was talking with Kiyo about how to cheer Atsu up. So I just went to Atsu's room and found him crying. He blamed himself for all of the horrible shit that happened and said we'd be better without him. So I reassured him and comforted him. And we kissed a little then that night we all made fatty tuna and watched a movie in bed. Atsumu got really insecure again but the others were their this time so he had more support. The others gave him kisses after he calmed but me and him didn't kiss. I kissed his forehead. Prettykawa and Kiyo were already cuddling and sleeping so me and Atsu cuddled and slept. Then this morning we woke up to small kisses from Atsu. He kissed Kiyo's moles. Kawa's forehead and when we hugged he kissed my neck. Don't ask about it he just does it and it's fucking cute." Iwaizumi had finished the rest of the story. Everyone was shocked and pissed. Especially at Makki and Mattsun.

"How were we supposed to know you were dating?!"
"MAYBE IF YOU FUCKING LET ME EXPLAIN INSTEAD OF HURTING ONE OF THE PEOPLE I FUCKING LOVE! AND ON TOP OF THAT THIS MORNING WHEN YOU SAW US YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FUCKING WRONG!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS BUT INSTEAD YOU MADE OUR ATSU INSECURE AND CRY!" Iwaizumi yelled slamming his fists on the table as he stood up. Sakusa stood up with him and put hand on his shoulder.
"Love calm down. I want to kill them too believe me I do but this anger of yours might make the situation worse. Let's go find Tooru and Atsu okay Hajime?"
"Yea. I am sorry for shouting like that baby. And sorry guys if I startled you. But Makki and Mattsun do not come near Atsu, Kiyo or Kawa. Let's go now baby." The two left hand in hand to meet up with their boyfriends.

The others all turned to Makki and Mattsun when Iwaizumi and Sakusa had left. "You said what about Atsumu?" Suna asked creepily. He mightn't show it as much but he is very protective of Atsumu. After all he sees Atsumu as family. They'd been friends for years and Atsumu called him brother or brother-in-law.
"You laid your hands on my twin and pushed him? Really Mattsun?" Osamu asked cracking his nuckles.
Everyone looked at them with murderous intent. If Suna or Osamu attacked the others wouldn't do anything to stop it since they wanted to do the same.

"What did you expect us to do? We thought one of our best friends was being betrayed. Osmau you literally punched Sakusa and yelled at your brother?! Wtf! And you want us to apologise. We did what we thought was right. Even after we knew what's the point in saying sorry if what you did was the right thing." Makki tried to defend them.
"This morning Bokuto and myself noticed Iwaizumi and Atsumu holding hands. I asked them about it not jumping to conclusions and they explained. You have know Iwaizumi for years and you thought he'd cheat on Oikawa? I haven't known them as long as you and even I knew there was something more going on. Or maybe, just maybe you don't want to apologise because you think polyamorous relationships are invalid?" Kuroo countered Makki's weak defence.
"There is nothing wrong with being in a polyamorous relationship! We never said there was! I just think that maybe instead they should see how loyal we are to them as friends to have defended them from what looked like cheating. We aren't in the wrong." Mattsun said.
"YES YOU ARE!" Everyone yelled at them. Makki and Mattsun rolled their eyes and walked away. Everyone was extremely mad at what they had just done. Who wouldn't be.

A/N: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴋᴋɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴛsᴜɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜʏ!!!! Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.