- 12 -

- Time skip to Friday -
During the week no one really talked to Makki and Mattsun. It had seemed as though they were different people and no one like it.

Atsumu woke up early of the night at about 4 in the morning due to a nightmare. He saw the time and knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. Him and Oikawa were cuddling but Atsumu got out of his grasp and got off the bed. He was crying and sweating, the movement woke up Iwaizumi because he was a light sleeper. Iwa could hear Atsumu crying so he got up and went to him. "Shhhh shhh puppy what's wrong?"
He asked whilst hugging Atsumu. "N-nightmare."
"What was it about? You don't have to tell me if you don't want."
"You guys left me and said it was because of all my insecurities and anxiety. I feel like I rely on you guys too much. That's also why you three left me." By this time Oikawa and Sakusa were awake and heard what had been said.
"Atsubabe we wouldn't ever leave you. Especially not for that." Oikawa said softly.
"Yeah Atsu. We all love you. We won't leave you. We're forever." Sakusa had said.
"Thanks Omi Omi and Kawababe." Atsumu muttered.
"Listen puppy, we love you. Okay? And you don't rely on us too much. You are perfect the way you are. How about we ditch school and have an inside date?"
"Iwa-chan! That's a great idea. Let's also make a blanket fort!" Oikawa responded to Iwa and they all laughed.
"I love that idea Haji and Kawababe."

They got up and had everything set. Oikawa and Atsumu were making the fort and laughing. Iwaizumi and Sakusa had left to buy all the best snacks. Whilst shopping they bumped into a group of their friends. Akaashi had noticed them first and walked over to them.
"Oh hey guys what are you two doing? You guys don't look ready for school." Akaashi had said.
"We're not going. Atsumu had a nightmare and we all wanted to have a day together. Since that whole situation Atsu has been more insecure and anxious." Sakusa said.
"You guys are the best boyfriends. You are couple goals." Suga had said.
"Thanks Suga." Iwaizumi spoke. "Well we should head back. We left them to make a blanket fort in the lounge room so we better head back. Also In case Osamu gets worried for his brother just tell him. See ya guys later."
"Yeah bye guys."
They had watched as the two boys payed and left hand in hand.

"They are so cute!" Suga said.
"They are." Akaashi added.

| mild sexual content ahead |

Back at the house Iwaizumi and Sakusa arrived to see that Oikawa and Atsumu were dancing in oversized hoodies and booty shorts. The two didn't seem to notice the others walk in, so they started kissing while dancing.
"Wanna scare them?" Sakusa suggested.
"Yeah." Iwaizumi quickly put their shopping down on the kitchen bench. They made their way to the couch were Atsumu and Oikawa were full on making out. Oikawa was straddling Atsumu's lap, Iwaizumi and Sakusa sat on the other sides of the couch.
(Atsumu and Oikawa were in the middle of the couch and Iwaizumi was on the right while Sakusa was on the left of them.).
Iwaizumi rubbed the top of Oikawa's thigh causing Oikawa to immediately pull back and look towards Iwa.
"Oikawa, here." Iwaizumi said in a demanding tone while patting his lap. Oikawa got off of Atsumu and started straddling Iwaizumi.
"Good boy." Iwaizumi started kissing Oikawa.
While that was happening Sakusa had picked Atsumu up and put him so he was straddling his lap. "Where's my kisses honeybee?" Atsumu blushes at his boyfriend's nickname and started kissing him.
After about 15 minutes of them all making out they broke apart.

"Nice fort by the way." Iwaizumi said.
"Thanks Iwa-Chan. Let's start the movies. What are we watching?"
"Can we watch the how to train your dragon movies?" Sakusa had asked shyly.
"I love those movies!" Iwaizumi said.
Atsumu was chuckling at how cute they were and how lucky he was. At his little chuckle the others looked at him with hearts in their eyes.
"Fuck your so cute." Oikawa said.
"Why were you laughing?" Iwaizumi asked.
"I was just thinking about how cute you all are and how lucky I am..." Atsumu answered as he blushed deeply looking down.
The others were smiling like idiots and tackled Atsumu into a group hug peppering him with light kisses.

| content over |

Once they settled they put on the movies and got out the snacks. They were all cuddled on the lounge. Atsumu's head was on Oikawa's thighs as Oikawa played with Atsumu's hair. Sakusa's head was on Iwaizumi's chest and he cuddled into him. They were happily watching the movies making small jokes here and there.
"What did you guys want to do this weekend?" Sakusa asked.
"Did you have something in mind Kiyo?" Iwaizumi countered.
"Umm yeah."
"TELL US KIKI!"
"I just want to spend tomorrow knowing more about each other. I mean we have lots that we do know but some stuff we don't. So I thought we could play games."
"What games were you thinking of?" Iwaizumi asked
"Things like 2 truths 1 lie, would you rather and Truth or Dare?"
"I LOVE THE PLAN OMI OMI!"
"Let's Finish the movies before we have lunch."

- lunch -
"What do you guys want for lunch?" Oikawa asked his boyfriends.
"Eat in or out?" Iwaizumi replied.
"Can we get Maccas?" Sakusa asked with puppy eyes.
"OMI OMI YOUR SO CUTE!!!! And I love Maccas."
"I'll drive." Iwaizumi said. (Yes they can drive).

In the car, Sakusa and Iwaizumi were in the front. Iwa had one had on the steering wheel and the other was holding Sakusa's hand. Oikawa and Atsumu were in the back. They'd hooked their phone into the Bluetooth of their car to play music, so they were singing while the two in the front were laughing.
"UPSIDE INSIDE OUT SHES LIVIN LA VIDA LOCA!"
They pulled into the drive thru.
"Hey what can I get for you today?" The intercom person spoke.
"Can we get two double Big Macs, A Quaterpounder and a 10 box of nuggets. With four frozen cokes and four Chocolate sundays?" Iwaizumi ordered for them.
"Is that all today?"
"Yea thanks."
"Drive on through."

They arrived home and unpacked their food. "Do you guys want to watch something?" Oikawa asked.
"Do you guys like Criminal Minds?" Iwaizumi suggested.
"YES!" Atsumu said overly excited which made the others look at him a certain way before laughing. "Excited there Atsubabe?" Oikawa said through giggles.
"Well yeah. I mean I love that sort of stuff."
"So how about you Kiyo and Kawa? Wanna watch?"
"Yeah sure." Oikawa answered. Now they looked at Sakusa.
"Yeah but before bed we will watch something else. I don't like looking at that stuff before sleeping."
"That's kinda cute." They all said.

The four ate their food while watching Criminal Minds. Oikawa and Sakusa were simping over Spencer (as they should) and Atsumu and Iwaizumi were a bit too invested in the show to have anyone to simp for.

By the time dinner rolled around they decided to just have an easy dinner and cuddle in the fort. Since Sakusa didn't want to sleep right after watching criminal minds they put on another Disney film. (Yes they love watching Disney together, change my mind. ). That night they slept in the lounge room in the blanket fort cuddling together.