- 6 -

Oikawa and Sakusa had continued to make out while Atsumu and Iwaizumi were watching the movie. Iwa had looked over and seen what was happening and smiled, not that he was being turned on or anything but he was happy to see the people he loved happy. He looked down at Atsumu whose head was on his shoulder with a small smile on his face. Iwaizumi kissed Atsumu's forehead softly, this made Atsumu smile and reposition himself. He had slide down more, so Iwaizumi's back was still almost completely upright on the wall of pillows the two had been leaning on. Atsumu positioned himself so his head was laying on Iwa's chest with arms around his waist and a leg in between Iwa's legs. (Basically on top of him). Atsumu snuggled his head more into Iwa's chest causing Iwa to lightly chuckle. Iwa's arms were over Atsumu resting on his back, one rubbing Atsumu's back up and down.

While Sakusa was making out with Oikawa he was slightly on top. When they had pulled away after about 20 minutes of making out they chuckled lightly pressing their foreheads together. Sakusa leant down a bit to give Oikawa a little peck. Before whispering to each other.
"Your a good kisser Kiki."
"Did you expect me not to be Tooru?"
"Hahahaha, not at all. Let's check on our boys?"
"Yeah."
They looked over to see Atsumu now cuddling into Iwaizumi. Both of them smiled. "Fuck that's a cute sight." Sakusa said.
"It is. Should we see if we can join them?"
"Yeah let's."

Sakusa and Oikawa moved towards the other two earning looks. Sakusa sat next to Iwaizumi putting his head on his shoulder, which in response Iwa moved one of his arms off of Atsumu and put it around Sakusa. Oikawa sat in between Sakusa's legs resting his back on his chest. He slide down a little so his head was on his chest he snuggles into the other while Sakusa put his arms around Oikawa and Oikawa was holding Atsumu's hand.

"Hey I know we just all confessed tonight but can we be like officially boyfriends? I mean we didn't ask each other yet, we just told each other we loved each other and started this." Oikawa had said.
"I would love that, how about you Iwa and Atsu?" Sakusa had been the first to respond. "Let's do it. I'll finally be able to call you all mine." Iwa had said the only one that was yet to answer was Atsumu. They all looked towards him.
That's when they realised he had fallen into a light sleep, they all smiled at the sight. "It's a shame we have to wake him up to go inside." Oikawa said quietly. "I'll do it." Iwa had said. Iwaizumi gently rubbed Atsumu's back before whispering close to his ear. "Hey Baby, time to get up. Let's go inside to bed. Come on baby let's go." Atsumu slowly woke up. "Mmm tired." He said sleepily. "We know Atsu. Let's go to bed. Also wanna make us official?" Sakusa had added. "Mmm yes...now let's go to sleep. I love you guys." They all laughed at how cute Atsumu was acting. "Let's get you inside Atsubabe." Oikawa said.
They got up and Sakusa picked him up, and Atsumu wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck clinging onto him like a koala clip on things.
They all thought it was adorable and walked inside. They went into Sakusa's room and he had a king sized bed and all got into it. They put Atsumu and Oikawa in the middle and Sakusa was next to Atsumu since he carried him inside and Iwaizumi was next to Oikawa. They all went to bed cuddling each other.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝐾𝑜𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑝. 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝐴𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦.