- 19 -

"Well we're done here, let's go home." Iwaizumi said as they threw away their trash. They left the shops and walked to their car.
"I'll drive us home." Iwaizumi said when they arrived.
"Shotgun!" Atsumu yelled laughing .
"No fair you were in the front before!" Oikawa pouted.
"How about Oikawa sits in the front on the way back home? And on the way to the fair we swap again?" Iwaizumi proposed.
"Okay but on the way to and from the fair I want to sit with Haji." Atsumu said.
"Okay puppy you can sit with me."
"Yay."

Atsumu got in the back with Sakusa, and this time there was no music playing. They were just talking and laughing. "How long until the fair?"
"A few hours. Let's find some warmer clothes to go in. Well at least myself and Kawababe have to."
"Yeah. I think Hajime and I are fine in what we are wearing. You guys need something warm on though."Sakusa said to Atsumu.

They put their bears in the room and Oikawa as well as Atsumu got warm clothes to get changed in and went back into the bathroom together.

Oikawa was wearing:

Atsumu was wearing:

Atsumu was wearing:

They went into the lounge room where Sakusa and Iwaizumi were watching TV

They went into the lounge room where Sakusa and Iwaizumi were watching TV. "What are you handsome boys watching?" Oikawa said giggling walking towards the two on the couch.
"Just another episode of criminal minds. We were bored." Iwaizumi answered.
"You started a new episode without me!" Atsumu gasped sounding offended before jumping onto the end of the couch.
"Sorry puppy it started only a five minutes ago."
"What's the case they are working Haji?"
"There is a killer targeting cops, you know season 4 episode 10."
"Okay thanks Haji."
"Why do you guys actually care about that? Have you seen Spencer and Derek?" Sakusa asked.
"Kiki is right they are hot." Oikawa agreed with Sakusa.
"Okay and? This shit is entertaining and interesting." Atsumu answered.
"Puppy is right, this is a great series. I like crime series."
"Crime series are the best. When I finish this series I'm going to rewatch Bones."
"I'll watch too."
They ended up watching two episodes before getting there things ready to go.

"I'll drive us there." Oikawa said.
"I'll be in the passenger seat." Sakusa added.
Atsumu and Iwaizumi didn't mind they ended up sitting in the back not minding too much though. They talked a little about the episodes they had just watched and then they played some music. They spent most of the drive talking about their plans for when they got there.