- 17 -

- Tuesday -

The four boys arrived at the gate of the school only to me greeted by a small group of their friends who had rushed over upon seeing Atsumu's cast.
"What happened?!" Akaashi asked concerned. Atsumu didn't know how to answer that question, so he remained silent.
"Are you not telling us because it's embarrassing? In that case I need to know!" Kuroo stated to question Atsumu but it was visible Atsumu tensed. He didn't want to answer the questions he also didn't want to be part of the crowd that was surrounding them.
"Everyone back the fuck off! It's non of your business." Sakusa said which had surprised everyone. Then they noticed that Sakusa, Iwaizumi and Oikawa were being more protective over Atsumu.
"Sorry. It's your business we should respect it and not have to know." Suga spoke up before the group left the four boyfriends alone.

"You guys can tell them you know. I just don't want them to know about the personal stuff. They can know about how it broke. I just don't want to be the one to tell them." Atsumu had told his lovers.
"Okay we can tell them at lunch." Oikawa said before taking Atsumu's unharmed hand. "We have to go our classes are this way. Bye Iwa-Chan! bye Kiki!" Oikawa kissed them both before waiting for Atsumu to say his goodbyes.
"Bye Omi Omi! Bye bye Haji!" Atsumu kissed them both on the cheeks. Then the four of them left.

When Atsumu and Oikawa arrived at class multiple people crowded them wanting to know what had happened to Atsumu. This ended up bringing more of a crowd. They ignored them. This continued till lunch since Oikawa and Atsumu didn't have Iwaizumi and Sakusa with them. Atsumu was mostly a passive person and Oikawa was more passive aggressive but they avoided conflict or yelling as much as possible. Sakusa was also passive aggressive like but would always yell and be forward when people made him uncomfortable or mad or they did that to his boyfriends. Iwaizumi is more aggressive and protective but was only ever really always passive towards his boyfriends. So all day when people were bothering Atsumu and Oikawa they just didn't answer the questions or ignored them.

At lunch Atsumu and Oikawa ran towards Iwaizumi and Sakusa, they tackled them into a hug mindful of Atsumu's injury.
"We missed you guys!" Oikawa and Atsumu yelled at the same time. This caused Iwaizumi and Sakusa to laugh.
"Missed you too."
"Yeah we missed you too."
Slowly the crowd of people who had been pestering Atsumu all day had formed.
"How'd you break your arm?"
"I bet it was embarrassing and that's why you are ignoring us."
"Hey answer us."
"Come on tel us."
Randoms yelled.

"Have you been dealing with that all day?" Sakusa asked Atsumu.
"Yeah Omi Omi. It's fine we've been ignoring them. Though they are irritating."
"OI YOU LOT STOP PESTERING ATSUMU ABOUT SOMETHING HE DOESN'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT! JUST BECAUSE HIM AND OIKAWA CHOSE TO IGNORE YOU DOESN'T MEAN WE WILL! NOW FUCK OFF BECAUSE ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Sakusa yelled surprising everyone. He wasn't one to yell or be vocal. The crowd sent silent before dispersing,
"Haji your really quiet are you okay?" Atsumu asked.
"Yeah I'm just tired puppy. When we get home can we all just cuddle and sleep?" Iwaizumi asked his boyfriends.
"Of course Haji!"
"Sure love."
"Absolutely Iwa-Chan"

The rest of the day blew by and before they knew it they were at home cuddling on the lounge watching a movie.
"How were your days at school today?" Oikawa asked his boyfriends lovingly.
"Long, way too many people trying to get in my business. I just ignored them as you know but I still got a headache from it. Seeing you guys always makes me feel better though. And classes were boring." Atsumu answered first.
"I wanted to beat the shit out of Makki and Mattsun when I saw them, obviously. I talked to Osmau a little and made sure that he and Suna were alright, they are btw. Everything was plain and boring but brightened up when I saw you guys. Also thanks for the cuddles." Iwaizumi spoke up.
"I was more protective of you guys today especially Atsumu after the weekend. Classes were fine, people were annoying except for you guys. Your turn Kawa."
"Good now I'm with you guys. Although people annoying me and Atsu all day pissed me off I chose to ignore it."

"Guys I had an idea for this weekend." Iwaizumi spoke.
"Tell us!" Sakusa said excitedly.

𝔸/ℕ 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕞𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕥. 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖.