- 16 -

| mentions of depression, attempted suicide, self harm, and abuse |

Iwa and Sakusa arrived at the hospital and met up with Oikawa in the waiting room. "How is he?" Sakusa asked concerned.
"They are doing x-rays and exams now and we need to talk to the police when they get here."
Funnily enough when Oikawa finished saying that two officers came to talk to them, they had Osamu with them already.
"What are your names and relationship to Atsumu Miya, please?" The female officer asked.
"Kiyoomi Sakusa, boyfriend."
"Hajime Iwaizumi, boyfriend."
"Tooru Oikawa, boyfriend. Before you ask yes we are in a poly relationship."
"Osamu Miya, twin brother."
"Alright Osamu, when and how did you learn about the abuse?" The same officer asked.
"I never saw it happen but I saw the aftermath of it. I only saw the aftermath when I tried to stop him."
"Stop him from doing what exactly?" (Just so you know the female officer is questioning the male officer is writing notes).
"I read about the abuse in the note he wrote I stopped him before he permanently ended his pain."
"A suicide note? Is that what you are saying?"
Osamu looked at his brothers boyfriends and then back at the female officer in front of him "yes."
"When was this?"
"About two years ago. I found out the abuse started when he came out as Pansexual."
"Thank you."

Atsumu's boyfriends were shocked and Oikawa was crying, this all seemed too familiar to him. The officer than turned to the boyfriends.
"And when did you three learn about the abuse?"
"Yesterday he told us. We didn't know about the attempted suicide. He wanted us with him today when he met up with his parents." Sakusa explained, he was the only one who could do it calmly. Since Oikawa was crying lightly and Iwaizumi was still raged.
"Thank you. That's all we needed, we have the confession and the tape they should be convicted."

The doctors came out. "You can see him now."
The four boys walked into the room.
"I'm so sorry Tsumu if I didn't ask you to go this wouldn't have happened!" Osamu cried to his brother.
"Shhh Samu, if you didn't get me to go they wouldn't have been arrested. Thank Suna for me. Go back to him. I will be fine and I think he was shaken up." Osamu nodded listening to his brothers words he left.
"A-Atsu y-you attempted suicide?" Oikawa cried lightly still not being able to look Atsumu in the eye as he spoke.
"Oh Kawababe , that was two years ago. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I won't do it again I promise. I was about a year clean of self harm. I stopped when Omi and I first started dating." Atsumu smiled.
"Oh Baby, what do you mean 'was'?"
"Don't be mad at me please but I relapsed. After that day with Makki and Mattsun I cut in the shower. I did it that night. I did it again last night. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll stop again I promise just please don't leave me." Atsumu started crying.
"We wouldn't leave you for that. We won't leave you ever just please come to one of us next time. Promise me that?" Oikawa begged.
"I promise. I promise all of you. Hey, Omi Omi and Kawa can you get me something to eat please? I just want to talk to Haji for a second."
"That's fine honeybee, come on Tooru. We'll be back soon."

After they left Atsumu looked at Iwaizumi. "Haji please talk to me."
"W-why wouldn't you tell me? Do you not trust me or us?" Iwaizumi was crying, it wasn't a common sight.
"Haji I do trust you. I trust you all. I promise I will come to you if I ever feel like cutting again. I was clean for over a year and all that work went down the drain after one encounter that reminded me of my parents I went back to cutting. I feel like a failure." Atsumu was bawling.
"Puppy you aren't a failure okay. It must be hard but we'll help. Your nearly 24 hours clean, you showered around this time yesterday. I'm so proud of you, you made it for over a year and then you had a set back. We'll help you through it. I promise. We'll put in work like you do. We can get professional help too to help you more than we can."
"Thanks Haji. I love you."
"I love you too."
They kissed and Iwaizumi got into the bed next to Atsumu. Atsumu was required to stay overnight for observation since when he broke his wrist he also hit his head so they just wanted to be safe. Oikawa and Sakusa walked in with the food and sat down on the chairs next to the bed. They fed Atsumu and laughed and cheered him up, they assured Atsumu they'd be there for him every step of the way.

During the overnight stay the three of them swapped spots on the bed next to Atsumu so it was fair. The next day Atsumu got discharged and they had the day off of school due to what had happened on the weekend, however they went on Tuesday.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪. 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕. •𝟛•