Fourteen. After The Kiss

Storm was clearly drunker than I thought he was because from the moment we woke up the next morning tangled together, he did not mention the kiss once. So, he either doesn't know it happened or regrets it so much that he would rather forget it ever happened.

I wish I was able to accomplish the same thing, but it won't leave, it is quite literally the only thing I can think about. Which is hard to do in the first place but also impedes my ability to study, usually being on campus is a decent distraction but after the... incident I got permission to do exams at home. I think they're worried I might sue for discrimination or something.

Though what my asshole professor said to me is the last thing on my mind right now, it's more like, class, Strom, class, Strom, class, Strom, class, Strom, class, Strom.

Perhaps such a long repression of my hormones has led to a rather large reserve of horny emotions being unleashed on my already overcrowded mind. Kath says feeling out of control is normal when I am experiencing new things, it doesn't matter if Storm and I are actually dating we are still entering new territory. I don't know what it is I want Storm to do to me, but I am certain that it is far from anything I ever thought I would want to feel again.

It's strange to learn you are not as broken as you thought you might be.

Although Storm is avoiding the topic of what to me, was a very steamy and heavily me driven, drunk make-out, he isn't avoiding me altogether, he even invited me to the football game... as a joke?

He didn't call me his closest friend when he mentioned wanting me to come as a friendly face in the crowd, so maybe he does remember and acknowledge the kiss.

It didn't occur to me that maybe he thought I would be the one wanting to forget what happened.

Storm: Want a ride to the game?

Nellie: You have to get there hours before everyone else dickhead, and you do know that I don't understand it, right?

Storm: Are you trying to bail on me?

Nellie: Nope, just think I am losing my voice, so I won't be able to cheer

Storm: Shit Nel, that one actually made me laugh.

As long as there is no sign going for the other team that should be okay, I guess :((

Nellie: Maybe I will

Storm: You wouldn't dare

Nellie: Try me

Storm: Absolutely not

Nellie: Maybe I will actually come, just for that

Storm: See you after the game cutie

It took him four days, and I don't lie when I say hearing him call me cutie again filled me with relief. It means that even if we never talk about the kiss, we will be okay, it's like he has processed it all and is ready to move on.

I just don't know in what direction that will be in.

This might be the closest I ever get to understanding what Amalie would mean when saying that boys are clueless and their obvious is our very, very subtle. I would have thought he would be more upfront about it considering that I don't talk but then again, maybe that's it. He's waiting for me.

I didn't think I would ever go to another football game and yet this man has proved me wrong, again, I am not sure how I feel about the pattern. I did manage to spot Storm amongst all the bodies running around trying to catch the ball. Cedric was right when he told me Storm was talented, but I do understand where he was coming from when he said that he doesn't care for it as much as everyone else. You can see the competitive nature radiating off the other's, but Strom and Cedric just seem to be having a genuinely good time.