Twenty-Three. After The Glass

"Ced, are you joining us bro?" Aiden yells, before I have a chance to make anything come out of my hung open mouth, there's no way of explaining what I just did.

"Just need to take a piss, I will be out there in a moment" He lies, not taking his eyes off me, strange being closer to his height. "We should go inside"

I let Amalie pull me away from my friends and enemies, my eyes flickering back to Storm who is talking to a busty blonde at the beer bong table, she's twirling her hair and pushing her boobs towards him, I don't doubt where his eyes are lingering. His actions feeling the raging fire inside of me.

"Asshole!" I mutter as Amalie stops us in the kitchen, her arms crossing over her chest.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She asks.

"I don't even know now, I was angry and I mean look at me, I must of had a mental breakdown because I have never dressed like this" I sigh, suddenly feeling embarrassed to think whatever plan I had would work "I mean I don't look like that blonde"

"What blonde?" Amalie asks, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"The one that Storm can't take his eyes off"

"Boys love boobs Nel, doesn't mean he isn't still thinking about you, besides if he had seen you, I definitely know where his eyes would be" Cedric chuckles, nudging me with ease, before walking away to join his friends and pester the girl.

"I love boobs" Amalie sighs. "And dicks"

"Is this supposed to be new information?" I ask, suppressing laughter at her whimsical look, if she wasn't staring at Cedric as he walks away I would say her and Sutton would make a good match.

"I am just expressing how much I would love to put my face between some right now, but we have more pressing matters, like why you are in this fucking place"

"Because I am angry, I am livid that my friends are being stolen, I am pissed that my boyfriend is hanging out with them, I am enraged that they think what they did is so fucking fantastic and I am irate that I cannot think about anything else. I just want to be normal and do normal shit with my friends" I seethe "I am fuming that some ugly fuck-boy got to take that away from me"

"I understand that, I do, but being here is not going to fix all of that"

"Maybe not but, I just, I want to hurt him as much as he hurt me, it's like I need to breathe again"

"Nellie, listen to me, there is nothing that you can do that will hurt him as much. He is a horrible person and you know that there is something wrong with him, a sociopath or psychopath, that's your area of expertise"

"Exactly"

"So, you know that nothing you do will hurt him, or make him regret what he did, you were just a bit of fun to him and his friends" She says wincing, holding onto my arms as if I am a rocket launcher about to go off.

"But I need to hurt him!"

"No! You need to go home, listen to me, you are just angry and upset. Believe me when I say that you do not want to do this, I will make sure he never says your name again, but you need to leave this place and never come back"

"Tell me what he has told them!" I demand.

"Nel-"

"Tell me, please A"

"That him and his friends knew this girl and they all slept with her one night and put the video online. That you were a slut that regretted it after and never spoke to them again, he said your name once, but Sutton asked to many questions about the name and they never said it again"