The Plug

BOOK PULG.
Please read and see if any of my other works are something you'd be interested in reading!

TOUCHED:

Some people are unluckier than others, Evelyn knows this more than most, after being kidnapped from her house she finds herself at the mercy of creatures she thought children's stories.

When a mysterious lady saves her from an awful fate, she is thrown into a world that has tipped on its head and demands answers for the connections she harbours.

Can she be trusted?
And can they change?

IN TOUCH:

Everything her parents did, was to rebuild a line, a world that was eradicated and corrupted by greed, the only issue Otillie has with that is how being the smartest person in the room means nothing without action.

However, when a stranger comes running into her midst and turns her world on its head, while her family implodes, does she realise how important logic is.

Power isn't everything she once hoped it was.

IN THE DARK:

Four years is a long time for Elizabeth to spend trapped under the thumb of a delusional man with too much money, she was an innocent girl in a dangerous situation. Carter is anything but the hero she had hoped for, and he has no plan to let her go, so she makes her own, but in the end, was there ever a point in trying.

THE PIECES OF ME:

Sometimes life is unfair, families are dysfunctional, and love isn't a priority beyond basic care.

Sophie Green has spent her life catering to the struggles of her family, but Samuel Tyler has been there since Freshman year and its only now that he's back from his toxic relationship that she truly see's that her life may not have to be the way it is. With his helping hand in her life, she might finally be able to find the pieces of herself that she is missing, or maybe they're gone forever.

EDUCATED:

When grief turns your life upside down and your mum forces you to the other side of the world, with a new world to explore and a cute art teacher to match, there is more than enough story material flowing into Victoria's life, but sadly, it isn't always a work of fiction.

Life is just as painful as what you read in books.

VORTEX: PROPHECIES

The gift of sorcery is something every child grew up dreaming of, for Aurora Sparks it has been her very real reality since the moment she was born, but how will life change when her enrolment at St. Wicher's begin. Is magic and it's wonder everything it seems, or are the drawbacks and secret agenda's too much to bear?

EMPTY CONNECTIONS

Not everyone lives life to the fullest, some people like to hide away from all the scary feelings that come with experience but with that, the best moments are hidden amongst a long list of fears.

Imogen Robinson thought she was dead between the legs, twenty-one years and never did she desire even a kiss, until she walks in on Cameron Shannon in his most intimate of moments and her world gets tipped around. Can he show her that working through fear is worth it for all the best moments or her life, or will fear keep her locked in the shadows with the monsters that live in her head?