Epilogue. The Present

Seven Years Later

Nellie Maia Clover-Aleman

He has got to be pulling my leg there is no way he has taken Ruby and Adam to Amalie and Sutton's, giving us the house to ourselves. A silent house no less.

"How did you pull this off without me knowing?"

"I find an effective strategy is making plans while you take your hour-long showers" He chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist with a mischievous grin.

"And what have you planned for us? Something romantic?"

"It's so romantic" He whispers in my ear, moving us backwards so that my back collides with the cold marble of our kitchen counter. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, so well, that the third baby you keep teasing me with will no longer be a teasing joke"

I gulp, "Brave of you to think you can"

"Oh baby, it may have been eight years but there are still ways for me to surprise you" He chuckles, letting go of me and ripping my blouse open and letting buttons fly across our floors.

"I don't want Ruby or Adam choking on them, you'll have to clean them up"

"I figured, considering you won't have the leg function to do it yourself" Storm murmurs, lips attaching to the side of my neck, hands shoving my skirt up to my waist as my bum hits the cold marble countertop.

I suppose baby number three being a reality will be a better tactic than just teasing him with it, even after all these years of him thinking he cracks the code, I am still at least three step-ahead.

The bliss of marriage I had never expected. I should let Amalie know, she can add it to her pro and con list, maybe if I add enough pro's she will finally propose to Sutton.