³⁷ 𝘼𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

Clint landed the Quinjet in a green meadow as the sun rose behind them

Clint landed the Quinjet in a green meadow as the sun rose behind them.  The Avengers made out of the jet, following Clint who was supporting Nat. Tony had one arm around Y/N's waist to help her walk as she still hadn't fully recovered from her sudden and severe anxiety attack that left her weak.

"What is this place?" asked Thor as he and Steve walked behind Y/N and Tony up the steps of the porch.

"Safe house," Tony replied.

"Let's hope," Clint said and opened the door, leading Nat with him, "Honey, I'm home," he called out, "Hi." Laura Barton walked in, smiling at the appearance of her husband, "Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey," she smiled walked forward to kiss him in greeting.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony told Thor.

"Oh, yeah," Y/N egged on, "You see?" she pointed at her swollen stomach, "She's promoted too. She might be bringing an intern in a few months." 

"Gentlemen," Clint turned to them, one arm around his wife's shoulder, "This is Laura."

"I know all of your names," Laura smiled and quickly waved her hand with an excited look at Nat and Y/N.

Overlapping of footsteps down the stairs caught the groups attention and Clint walked towards it, "Ooh, incoming."

"Dad!" a little girl in pigtails rushed to Clint.

"Hi, sweetheart!" he picked her up and kissed another boy in the head, "Hey, buddy! How are you guys doing?" Steve mouthed soundlessly with a weird look and Bruce wrapped his arms around himself.

"These are smaller agents," Tony frowned, not believing the scene in front of him, and turned to Y/N, but she just smirked at him.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat and Auntie Y/N?" the little girl asked Clint.

Y/N's heart swelled with emotion and she smiled, walking forward with Nat, "Well, why don't come hug them and find out?"

She beamed at Nat's voice and jumped into her arms making Y/N gasp dramatically, "Now, that's offensive!" she placed a hand on her heart, making Laura and Clint chuckle. The girl quickly crawled into Y/N's arms from Nat and wrapped her arms around her neck. Y/N hugged her back with a smile and spun on her place, making her giggle.