²⁵ 𝘼.𝙄.𝘿.𝘼

"Bravo lock," Y/N heard Sam speak as she sprinted through the corridor and kept looking over her shoulder for any signs of Winter soldier

"Y/N? How's the situation with AIDA?" asked Steve.

"So far so good," she replied and pressed her back to the wall as a few S.T.R.I.K.E members marched past her. She pulled put her guns from her waistband, "Had to take diversion, though," she shot the three men in the room with ease and closed the door behind her. She rushed to the computer in the centre of the room, "Gotta get in through another way. It's gonna take longer than I promised."

She quickly hacked into the computer and somehow managed to get into AIDA'a algorithm. She started to bounce her knee anxiously as blood rushed through her body. The screen read: PROCESSING 50% "Come on, come on"

Y/N perked up when she heard footsteps from the other side of the door. She got up from the chair and tip-toped to door. Cocking her gun, she wretched open the door and held up the gun right in between Sam's eyes. "What are you—"

She didn't get to finish her sentence as shots were fired past them into the hallway and they rushed into the room with the door open. Y/N waited for any signs of agents but all she heard was increasing footsteps and whispers. She grabbed Sam by the collar and held him as a bait out of the door. She quickly pulled him back as they tried to shoot him.

"What the hell!" he gasped at the sudden movement.

"You're not dead, calm down," she rolled her eyes and stepped out. The men were busy reloading their guns; she took this chance and shot them down.

"You're crazy," he breathed, trying to calm down his pounding heart.

"Why, thank you," she grinned at him and walked towards the computer," Where's your suit?" she asked, without turning to face him.

"Gone. I ran into the Winter Soldier," he replied and walked to her side. The computer screen read: EXECUTION COMPLETE. REBOOT SYSTEM?

"Falcon? Recluse? Status?" asked Maria.