{1}

tay sat on the hood of stiles' jeep, next to scott. she listened to stiles talk about his plan for the seniors of the pack.

"alright, so i found some cool two bedrooms in mission district, but they're pretty expensive," stiles informed. "a couple in haight and ashbury. also expensive."

"what about berkeley?" scott asked. "don't a lot of students live around there?"

"i don't get it," tay spoke up with a small shrug, accidentally cutting off stiles without knowing. "why is it so important - college, i mean. i get the plan, stiles, don't get pissy."

stiles dropped his look, his face going to a grin. 

tay sighed. "why do you guys have to go to college? you don't need it for an education and a job. like, yeah, to some people, maybe. but you guys? it's just extra school that's bullshit!"

scott gave her a look, his lips twitching upward. "that sounds so negative."

"wh- i don't mean it like that!" she defended. "i just- i mean, why do you guys have to leave? can't you at least go somewhere close?"

stiles patted her on the back sympathetically. "well, hey! you'll still have liam, and mason, and hayden, and brett."

tay sighed again. "yeah, sure. but... it's gonna be different without you guys."

"you're gonna be ok," scott assured. "we'll all be sure to keep in contact and visit, ok?"

"yeah, whatever." tay was still pouting, even though she understood.

scott chuckled. he looked at stiles, rubbing his thumb over the girl's shoulder comfortingly. "so, about berkely?"

"yeah, yeah, we could try nob hill." stiles looked a the map in front of him. "but, the jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches."

"you're bringing the jeep?" scott asked.

"of course he's bringing the jeep." tay laughed. "never leave someone behind, remember that, last year? in mexico?"

stiles nodded at her with a gleeful look. "see, scotty? she gets it. and you know the plan, ok. no one- no one gets left behind. that's the plan. lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into standford. kira's thinking USF. malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, ok. the plan's perfect."

"or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live."

tay rolled her eyes playfully. "if you're doing this college bullshit, the least you could do is be prepared."

scott shoved her gently, trying not to chuckle.

"yeah, tay! scott, she gets it! start thinkin' like her. i have a vision, dude. ok? she gets that vision. you should too. because it is a beautiful vision. don't ruin the vision." he then sighed, looking at the map again. "ok, we can, uh, check out the east bay."

"no," tay whined. "that's so far!"

"tay, come on, no whining or you'll go with liam at the tree."

"really?" she deadpanned. "the tree?!"

"yes, the tree!"

"fine." tay huffed like a child.

stiles resumed his conversation with scott, "haven't looked at oakland yet, you know."

scott was staring off into the sky and not answering, making the two with him follow his gaze.

he was looking at the moon.