{1}

tay glared at the floor. "why can't i go?"

sam sighed. "we told you a billion times. we don't have enough money at the moment, and you have school."

she scoffed. "i haven't been enrolled yet, remember? the papers got lost and no one's found them yet because no one's actually been looking." that was a lie. tay stole them so she didn't have to go to school.

he sighed again, placing down the dish he was washing. "go ask lena, she's not busy right now."

"you always say that!" tay snapped. "it's been how many months so far? three? i still haven't been able to visit!" she would just teleport if she could, but ever since she accidentally ended up in the literal ocean, she didn't want to try again.

"go ask lena."

tay held back the urge to slam her palm on the table. "why do you always tell me to ask her when i'm asking you?"

"because i don't have the time to deal with you," sam said gently. "go, please, go ask her. let me do this, i'm gonna be late for work."

tay rolled her eyes before storming up the stairs. she knocked on lena's door before opening it when she got the ok. "we need to talk."

lena sighed. "no, you can't go just yet."

"oh my god!" tay exclaimed. "why? why you won't let me go?! you even took my car!"

lena ran a hand through her hair. "you tried to leave the country without an adult with you."

"then come with!" she gawped. "i just wanna go back."

"and you can't yet, i'm sorry. sam and i have work, we can't just up and leave because you want to see your friends in america."

tay rolled her eyes, slamming the door shut as she walked to her room. she got her phone out.

scarffy
anything yet?

me
what do you think

scarffy
so nothing still
got it
you wanna come over?

me
...can i throw plates

scarffy
you do it anyway, cmon

tay exhaled as she opened her window, hoping out and sliding down the ladder. she could just teleport, but she liked walking here for some reason. she made a left out the alley and walked straight until she got to isaac's apartment building, climbing up the ladder to knock on the window.

isaac opened it, giving her a look. "you can use the front door."

"i like climbing." tay walked through his apartment to her own special room where she had everything set up. the walls in the room were bricked up, no paint on them with a knitted bullseye thing being held up by a thumbtack, and the closest in there was filled with her throwing things. 

she grabbed a pile of plates and set the down on the ground, holding one in each hand so she had two in total. she threw the one in her right hand, the plate shattering with a piece in the middle of the bullseye.

isaac leaned on the door frame, his arms crossed. "i have an idea."

tay glanced at him, throwing another plate. "what's your idea?"

"let's just get on the plane."

she blinked. "oh, really?! wow! i didn't think of that, isaac. thank you so much for the smartest idea anyone's ever had in the pass two thousand years!"

isaac rolled his eyes. "no. we get two tickets, we get on a plane, go to beacon hills, and just stay there."

"i'm almost seventeen, i still need an adult cause i'm a minor," tay said, throwing yet another plate.