"what's up?" tay asked, using her shoulder to hold the phone at her ear as she packed her things, sitting in her math class.

"are you still here?" corey asked.

"yeah, i'm about to leave though, why?"

"i know you're close to the physics room, so can you see if mason's there? he went up to get his phone but he isn't reply-..."

tay walked into the hall, freezing when she felt the wind blowing and saw leaves on the ground. "corey...?"

"hide." he hung up.

tay's head whipped behind her when a door burst open, turning invisible. she silently walked toward the physics room. she stopped and leaned against the wall when one of the ghost riders started walking pass her, silently breathing heavily. 

and the ghost rider turned his head to her.

she held back a scared whimper, thankful that her phone didn't make any noise when she pressed buttons. she opened her message app. 

me
corey where are you

chameleon
hallway. hiding invisible

she went to mason's contact.

me
stay where you are. hide somewhere. now.

she looked up when the ghost rider walked away, staying invisible.

chameleon
meet me at the physics room

she silently ran through the halls, doing as corey told her. they met up in front of the door, being able to see each other. whenever they were both invisible, they could see each other, which worked out well. 

'where's mason?' she mouthed.

'he's supposed to be here.' corey looked around, spotting his boyfriend in the library, a guy being hung from above him. 

it was jake.

they ran into the library, grabbing mason and making him invisible too. they stared up at jake, their mouths ajar.

two ghost riders were on the top part, a rope holding jake by his neck like a noose. then they let go, jake disappearing. 

they crouched down by the desk, hiding as best they could. tay's heart was beating out of her chest, covering her mouth to not make any noise. and just in case, corey kept his hand on her shoulder to keep her invisible.

the ghost riders jumped down, and the doors opened before they walked out. the whip made some noises as the wind whooshed.

then the doors slammed shut.

they shared a look before grabbing anything that could be used as a weapon, hiding behind some shelves.

a minute passed before the doors opened, the three raising whatever the had with some yells. they stopped when they noticed it was liam and scott.

tay had a hole puncher, mason had a fire extinguisher, and corey had a chair.

they lowered their things, liam grabbing tay's hand.

"are you ok?"

tay nodded. "i'm fine."

mason panted. "they were here. the ghost riders."

"here? just now?" scott raised his eyebrows.

"i thought they left when the storm left," liam added.

"i guess not, because two of them were right up there." mason pointed to where they were.