{7}

tay walked toward the police station, trying to find liam or mason. "guys? liam?" she took some deep breaths. "mason?!" 

scott had told her everything that happened. how theo locked him in the library with mountain ash and used the supermoon to get liam to try and kill him before mason intervened and theo did it himself but melissa brought him back. she had already looked all over the school, and lena and sam's house. then the police station. but neither of them were there. so she went back to the school, knowing she didn't check the parking lot.

she walked out of the school, seeing hayden but ignoring her for now. "liam? mason? malia?! lydia?! stiles! someone of my close friends, please!"

she felt like she was losing it. she had been through so much in the past three years, let alone the past three weeks.

"tay?" liam whispered, seeing her. 

"what the fuck?" mason gaped.

she slowly grinned. "finally!"

"tay?" liam repeated, not being able to move.

"hi." she waved. "so, i'm alive. long story short, i was brought back to life by my murderous yet manipulated brother who also brought back some other chimeras. included a certain someone's boyfriend."

"corey?" mason furrowed his eyebrows.

"ding ding ding!" she held her arms out. "can i have a hug and some warmth? death is cold."

liam quickly ran toward her and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up while spinning. he nuzzled his face in her neck, crying softly. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry, tay. i'm sorry."

tay kissed his cheek, running her hands through his hair. "don't apologize to me. apologize to scott."

he winced. "i will. i promise. just... i'm not leaving your side, and you're not leaving mine. i can't do that again."

tay smiled and pulled away slightly, inspecting liam's face. "i noticed. you look like a wreck."

"maybe cause you died and i was holding your body."

"yeah, maybe."

liam lowered her down, taking in her appearance and taking in every little detail. he held her face in his hands, still crying but quietly. "i don't get how you're exactly here but i don't care." he pressed their lips together, his tears hitting tay's cheeks where his hands weren't.

tay pulled away. "i just died, i don't think you should kiss me til i brush my teeth."

liam laughed, pulling her into another hug with his arms around her shoulders. 

"hey, what about me?" mason cried pathetically, pushing liam away from her and hugging her for himself. "i need love too."

tay giggled. "you're so loved, mase."

mason chuckled wetly, giving her a tight squeeze before letting go. he wiped his eyes. "don't ever die again."

"no promises."

"wait, you said theo brought back the chimeras?" liam asked.

tay slowly nodded. "yep. hayden, corey, tracy, josh, another kid. and probably more after i left."

"so they're alive?" 

"yeah, and theo's telling them he's their alpha. and he clearly doesn't know scott's alive."

"god," mason whispered. "can we go? i think we all need a small break."

𖦹𖦹𖦹