{11}

"liam, i'm fine," tay muttered. she coughed slightly, laying on the table at the clinic.

deaton had taken care of her and helped her out. she was healing, slower than usual, but still healing. she was trying to convince liam to let her go to school.

"no, tay, you just got attacked and beat." liam shook his head, his voice breaking. "you need to stay here. you're safer here. or would you rather be put in a hospital bed where melissa and argent are?"

tay sighed. "i'd rather go to school and rub it in those hunters faces that i'm a lot harder to beat."

"i'd rather you stay here, safe and healing."

"liam..." she tried. "just let me go to school. i won't overwork myself, i'll sit around all day, i just need to show them i'm stronger than they think."

he sighed, squeezing her hand. "i can't loose you, tay."

"i know," she whispered. "i can't loose your either. and you're not gonna loose me. it's just school."

"where they're testing people if they're supernatural and where there's hunters everywhere and people who want to kill us," he retorted.

"i'll be fine," she told him. "just please, let me go to school. i'll stay with you all day, alright? please."

he sighed. "ok. but i'm beating gabe's ass."

"please do."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

liam threw gabe onto the floor in the locker room, tay sitting on the bench as she watched. her whole body was aching, but she ignored it and played it off so liam didn't bring her back to deaton's or the hospital.

"i don't know anything," gabe insisted. "i swear."

tay scoffed, grunting at the pain in her chest.

liam glanced at her worriedly, his anger going away for a second.

"i'm fine," she muttered.

liam looked back at gabe with a glare, the anger coming back. 

"i don't know what happened at tay's apartment. and i don't know what happened at scott's house. i didn't even know lena left with hunters!"

liam growled, lifting gabe up by his collar. "did you know who was at scott's? did you know mason was in there?!"

"no, i didn't know anything. i don't know anything."

liam turned gabe around, slamming his face into the mirror.

tay clenched her jaw, completely ok with liam doing this.

"maybe you haven't noticed lately," liam snarled, "but i've been having trouble controlling my anger. when things happen to my friends, i just can't seem to help it. i especially can't seem to help it when my fucking girlfriend gets shot and beat by a ton of bitches who are somehow more than willing to hurt the most amazing and beautiful and caring person in the fucking world!" he shouted the last sentence.

"no, liam, wait, please," gabe pleaded.

"i just get so angry!" liam pushed his head further into the mirror, breaking the glass and making gabe cry out. his hand gripped so hard on the sink it started to break.

"stop, liam, please-"

"shut up," tay demanded.

"you think i'm going to kill you?" liam asked. "you think we're all killers? maybe we should be! maybe i should show you exactly how my girlfriend felt when your friends went after her at her own apartment!"