{2}

tay stood in library before school started, which was in minutes. she went up to where all the seniors put their initials, taking a sharpie from her bag. 

she moved some books out of the way and stared at all of the letters. she saw derek's, stiles', lydia's, kira's, malia's, scott's... allison's.

she took a deep breath before taking the cap off. she pressed the sharpie tip to the surface and starting writing multiple people's initials.

A.S.

E.R.

V.B.

she knew jackson, isaac, ethan, and danny weren't dead, but... it wouldn't hurt to add them.

J.W

I.L.

E.S.

D.M.

she stepped back and stared at it, smiling at all of the memories that flashed through her mind.

-

"aiden, if you don't knock it off, i'm gonna kick you in the balls." tay rolled her eyes.

"ah! ethan, help! she's threatening me!" aiden yelled, running away.

"not my problem." ethan shrugged.

"rude!"

ethan laughed.

-

"isaac and allison, sittin' in a tree. k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" tay teased. "first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carr-"

"tay!" isaac exclaimed.

"that's not funny," allison told her.

"yes, it is."

"ok, yeah, it is."

"no, it's not," isaac strongly disagreed. "if scott hears you and he'll push me into a wall again."

tay grinned, shooting him finger guns.

the other two shared a sigh. then they spoke at the same time, "childish."

"you love it."

-

"you guys wanna go shopping with me?" tay asked after walking to derek's loft. "i'm lonely and i know you guys have nothing to do."

"yes!" erica grinned, standing and grabbing her leather jacket.

boyd smiled. "sure."

erica squealed, grabbing boyd and tay's hands as they walked out. "can we take the car?"

"derek'll kill us," boyd reminded her.

tay smirked. "not if he thinks it was my idea."

"hell yeah!"

boyd chuckled. "thank god for derek's soft spot for you."

-

tay sighed, giving jackson a look. "dude," she started. "you sure you don't have a single attraction to danny?"

"yes," he insisted. "i'm not into guys. and i'm dating lydia!"

tay raised an eyebrow. "really? then why were you staring at danny's ass yesterday? and screw you dating lydia, i'll have her."

he coughed, looking around. he glared at her lightly. "shut it."