{9}

"he's headed to the school," scott informed after reading the text from chris.

tay and liam leaned forward from the backseats.

"why's parrish headed to the school?" liam asked.

"why is it always the school, station, or hospital that supernatural things always happen at?" tay deadpanned.

stiles shrugged. "no clue."

"and it's not parrish, liam. at least not right now," scott added.

"ok, why's a hellhound going to the school?" liam rephrased.

"cause he's got a yearning for higher education," stiles retorted. "liam, hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school. ok?" stiles adjusted the stick, revving the engine as he made roscoe drive faster.

"the school deserves better, it's been fucked up too many times." tay shook her head.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

liam got out of the car after scott, sticking his hand out to tay.

she took his head, kissing the back of his hand while holding eye contact and getting out too. "thank you, kind sir."

he grinned, a faint pink tint on his cheeks. "of course, ma'am." 

tay's eyes widened, looking away and gulping, clearly ignoring scott's muffled laugh and stiles' eye roll.

then liam shut the door, banging it instead of shutting it like a normal human being who's trying to be quiet so a hellhound or beast doesn't come for them.

tay face palmed as scott and stiles turned around to give him a look.

"sorry."

stiles sighed.

then they were on the move.

scott leaned over to stiles. "even you can tell, right?"

stiles nodded. "sadly."

he chuckled.

tay glanced at liam, who was already looking at her, and they both quickly looked forward or down at the ground.

"awkward," scott muttered sing-songingl-y.

"you called me after your first time with allison and cried," tay deadpanned.

scott paused. "that was confidential. you swore, tay. swore."

stiles laughed, trying to keep quiet. a small wheeze fell from his lips. "oh my god!"

liam held back a snort, remembering how he called mason the morning after he and tay did it and wouldn't stop talking about how in love he was.

scott huffed, resuming to walk. "stiles, your first time was in eichen, shut up."

stiles rubbed the back of his neck, shrugging. "at least i won't die a virgin. it was good, though, too. like, really good. malia's great in bed. or should i say couch?"

liam laughed quietly.

tay rolled her eyes, a small smile on her face. she spotted chris, giving a wave.

"where's parrish?" scott asked.

"i lost him. he's moving too fast."

"scott," liam spoke, looking left. "that guy's not moving at all."

"ah, shit," tay whispered, watching scott slowly walk toward the person, the true alpha gesturing for the others to follow. they hesitantly did.

they stepped over the guy's body, continuing to walk. there was another body.