{6}

"you're going to bite stiles?" lydia asked.

tay tugged on her bottom lip with her thumb and index finger anxiously, staring at scott.

"to get him through the rift," scott explained. he sighed, walking over to the counter. "it's the only way."

"if that's what you need to do, i'm with you." isaac nodded. 

scott looked up at him, thankful he wasn't being bashed by his cr... friend.

"just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" peter spoke up.

"just to clarify, did you plan to kill laura then turn a sixteen year old into your beta?" tay mocked. "or-or, just to clarify, did you plan to become a psycho?"

peter rolled his eyes.

scott sighed. "with stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan."

"he's good at that," malia agreed.

"i hate to admit it, but they're right," isaac mumbled.

"he's always coming up with the plans," tay commented.

"so the plan is t get stiles to come up with a plan," peter stated.

"you can shut up now," malia told him.

tay gave him a sarcastic smile. "you know, i really wish i could stab you with silver right now."

"silver doesn't work on werewolves," peter deadpanned. "but it works on you, so don't test me."

tay stood up. "yeah, but it's fun to stab you and hear you in pain." she shared an amused look with malia and isaac. she looked over next to scott, for some reason expecting kira to stand there trying not to laugh. she sighed when she remembered kira was with the skinwalkers.

peter went to say something but malia gave him a look.

"shut up."

he huffed. "malia, look around. we're the only ones left in beacon hills. if they take us, lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place and she'll bring back another version of tay to keep her company."

"that's so much better than hearing your annoying voice. honestly, it makes me want to take a bath full of iron and silver."

"tay-"

"shut the fuck up already, peter," isaac deadpanned.

"guys!" scott interrupted. he turned to peter. "that's why i'm the only person that's going in. tay, liam, and hayden will stay here with mason. a-a-a-as long as somebody is left in beacon hills, the wild hunt can't move on."

"i like your plan, scott. i really do, especially the part about turning stiles."

"what is it with you and wanting to turn stiles?" tay exclaimed.

he shrugged. "he'd be a good werewolf. anyway, as i was saying. it can't work."

"how do you know?" malia asked.

"logic. life experience. liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken?"

"don't talk to him," tay demanded.

"what if stiles isn't there?" peter went on. "what if there's no beacon hills for you to come back to?"

"at least you'll be gone and we won't have to hear your annoying voice," isaac said. "you know, i liked it better when we had no idea you existed."

"me too," all of the others agreed at the same time.

peter scowled.

"look, you got a better idea?" liam raised his eyebrows.