1 : The Parks

'COME BACK HERE YOU SON OF A COW ASS!'

'HOW DARE YOU SNEAK UP AND SAW MY BROTHER NAKED!'

'COME BACK HERE! RIGHT NOW! '

Are you seeing this now? Yes, I am being chased by a crazy boy who is after my poor life.

Why? Then I have to take you a few minutes earlier to the first when everything was quiet and peaceful until it became a blood war.

.

.

A few minutes ago

.

.

I'm Min Yoongi, age 20, and a top-class student in the school. I'm not that serious about my studies but somehow I top the class and people get jealous of me. My passion is to write music and be impressed by my work. I like quiet places and enjoy my own alone time. I have only one friend who is a senior of mine but acts like 10 years old. Besides that my life is simple. Studying, writing music and sleeping are my top priorities in life.

I have been in this school for almost two years now. I don't know many people around me, always mind my own business. Until...

I had to run to the changing room because I left my bag in one of the lockers before P.E class and I forgot to grab it before running to my other classes. Now that I remembered, luckily! I walked towards the changing room and hoped that it will empty and I can spend some time writing some of my thoughts.

Once I opened the door, it almost looked like it was empty until I turn around and saw a boy taking his tee off but stopped midway.

My face turned red.....did I mention that I'm gay? Well, you got it by now and the boy was so cute. He gulped and quickly pulled his tee down before grabbing his bag from the floor and running out, not sparing a glance at me.

"That's weird.." I shrugged it off before making my way to my locker and grabbed my bag. But I got lost when my mind remind me about the incident that happened a few minutes ago. I smiled absent mindly and started to walk to the door.

Once I turned to the corner, I saw another boy who was fuming like crazy. Then I saw that other boy from the changing room behind the boy who looked like someone killed his dog.

"YOU!" He growled and stomped his way toward me but something in my mind was telling me to run and I did what I thought.

I ran

That's how I have that guy from before on my tail like I almost did something that wasn't supposed to be done.

"COME BACK HERE YOU SON OF A COW!!"

"HOW DARE YOU SNEAK UP AND SAW MY BROTHER NAKED!!!"

"COME BACK HERE! RIGHT NOW!" I ran for my dear life, I don't remember running like that in my P.E class too.

But ...things got more heated and the next I remember that I got hit by a three-inch heel...right on the face.

I don't know how long I was passed out but when I opened my eyes, I saw an angelic face in front of me who was staring at me with worried eyes.