8. Jimin

Agust walked me home, he was so sweet today. I want this kind of date again. Now, we stood outside, he have to leave because of his bar.

"I had fun." He says and I can't feel sad because it ended so quickly.

"Me too. Thank you for the date, Agust." Agust blushed a little.

"A-Anytime, just call me...and I'll pick you up." I giggled, he's so cute.

"Kitty might be waiting for me...so..um.."

"Jimin." I looked up when Agust called, he looked like he was expecting something. But what?

"Yes?"

"Um..nothing. Good night." I nod and smiled as he start to walk away, then I realized...he was waiting for a kiss! Damn it, Jimin!

I walked out to him again and luckily he didn't walk away that far and I quickly grabbed him. He looked surprised.

"Agust!" He turns to me completely and holds my arms.

"What's wrong?" It's always like those dramas which I watch, they always their date with a goodbye kiss.

"Um..well...I.." Agust tilts his head in confusion, I have this one chance! Don't blow it.

I leaned in and pressed my lips on his ones, his rough and thin ones, but I do like them. I closed my eyes because my heart is pounding so much. I leaned back and covered my face with my hands because I don't want him to see my blushing face.

I felt a few fingers creeping through mine and Agust makes me look at him, he leans closer and placed his lips on mine, my eyes were wide like balloons.

He swiftly switches my hands with his and cupping my face as he kisses my lips, his lips moving so beautifully, sucking on to my bottom lip as I stayed still like a good boy. After a few licks and sucking, he breaks the kiss and indicates my lips.

"Open them when I lick them." I nod and he comes to my lips again. This time I opened my mouth when he licked and he entered his tongue inside my mouth, swiftly licking every part of me as I hold on to his arm.

After this long session of kissing, he leans back and gasps for air, the same as me. I don't know how long we were holding our breaths and how long this kiss lasted.

Agust looked satisfied and he smiled later on, gently caressing my hair.

"That kiss was amazing, I'm looking forward to more next time." That made my heart do a backflip, he leans again and kisses my forehead before winking at me.

He walks off again and this time, I stood where I was standing and processed the words he said to me.

' I'm looking forward to more next time. ' like next, he will touch me and.... possibly fuck me...gosh....him thrusting in me...I can't

I buried my face in my sweater paw and nearly screamed when I thought how he will look naked and how sexy he will look when he will be on top of me, caressing me, kissing me, making love to me.

I ran home, to the bathroom, and had a cold shower to cool off my body. Once I was out of the shower and heading to the kitchen to make dinner, I heard the main door opening and closing harshly. I peeked out to see Kitty walking towards the couch and dropping down.

"Hey, where were you?" Kitty flinched a little before he turned to me, he looks flustered.

"Out..."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"Kitty." Kitty sighs before getting up to leave.

Why is he acting that way?