5 . Yoongi

I was over the moon when Kitty agreed to walk with me. He was so pretty even though he looked bored but I'm okay with that.

"You know that I know what you are like you are just my type." Kitty leaned against his locker and rolled his eyes. He lost his interest in me, but I need his attention.

"Just so you know ...if you wanna-" I saw kitty checking his nails, not paying attention to me.

"I'll forgive you for throwing your heel at me." He didn't even bother to look at me, he kept looking at his damn nails. I'm a man, I won't fall on his heel for his attention.

So, I did what my instincts told me to do. I slammed my hand against the locker and Kitty looked at me, surprised.

"Look at me when I'm talking." I saw Kitty's beautiful greenish lens staring at me, lips parted.

"I need your attention." I saw those beautiful lips curved up, a small smirk appears on Kitty's face and he leaned closer. Those lips pressed on my cheek and I felt like I was a damn lucky bastard who got a kiss from this badass.

Kitty leaned back and pushed me away, he stepped ahead and turns to me.

" That's what I like." He said and walked off to his class. I stood there, processing that Kitty approved me.

I exited the school and saw a blonde mop of hair in Infront of me, sitting on the bench, lost in his thoughts. I sighed and walked up to him.

"Suga?" He looks up and blinked.

"Oh, hey." He sat up and I sat down beside him.

"Were you here all day?" He nods and I sighed.

"So, what happened to you?" He looks lost again.

"Huh?"

"Between you and Jimin?" Suga grabs his hair and groans.

"You fucked up?" I asked, fearing that he did.

"I fucked up big time!" I sighed and leaned back.

"What have you done now?" Suga looked up at me and I saw fear in his eyes.

"I told him to be my friend..." I groaned.

"You have talked to guys before! You never acted like that! Why are you acting like a wet pup now!" He sighed.

"Because he is different..."

"Well, how? He's a pretty boy but still, you are a man!" Suga grits his teeth and glares at me.

"He's not just some guy with whom I can fool around! He's special! He attracts me! He's the type I want to stay forever, not to mess up." I never see Suga being so honest with his feelings before.

So, he fell hard for this Park.

"So, what can we do now?" Suga holds up a paper in his hand.

"What's it?"

"After the talk...I saw Shitty Kitty coming to me, mad as usual. He shoved this paper in my hand and warned me that to act sweet to his brother." I nod.

So, Kitty likes to play the cupid.

"So, it's Jimin's number?" Suga nods.

"So better text him asap."

"Kitty took my number as well." I nod.

"Well, he is just his brother to be happy. And for fuck sake, don't fuck up again." Suga nods and I got up.

"Let's go. I'm hungry and tired." Suga got up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let me treat you then, Lil bro!" I chuckled and let him be.

Well, let's hope everything falls in place so that I can have Kitty to myself.

The next few hours were like hell for me, because suga was a wet pup again. He's nervous that 'what ifs', like come on! You rule the underground with your gang and have a rival who's sexy as hell and kinda successful with what you have but you are weak and a nervous pup, when it is, comes to a pretty boy?

"Suga..." He turns to me and stops pacing around. He's been waiting for Jimin's call.

"Gather your balls and call him first!" Suga flusters up and with his shaky hands, he grabbed his phone.

"Call him."

"What if he doesn't wanna talk!" I sigh, something I wonder who's the oldest one here.

"You are the man so be a man and do the deed." Suga gulps and stares at the phone, like the phone gonna grow hands and call Jimin.

"Well, you know what! Give me that!" I snatched his phone and went through the contact to see Jimin's name.

"I'll do it for you." I called him before suga snatched it away and soon we heard a small 'hello'.

Suga tensed up as expected and I walked out to give them some privacy. I walked to my room to do my homework and read some books before ending my day.

But my mind drifts off to that lucky bastard who keeps my heart without knowing.

"I should ask for his number next time we meet." I sighed and start to do my homework, I can hear a squealing sound, coming from downstairs.

That means they are doing just fine. Great, now I can focus on us. I mean kitty.

****************************

The next day, I woke up and got ready. I don't have to wake Suga up because he sleeps in all the time but today, a miracle happened.

I saw Suga in the kitchen, a toast hanging in his mouth while he buttered up ( smooth like butter, yo ) the other one. He grinned and lift the toast to me.

"No, thanks. I'll have coffee." He points at the coffee machine and it was on, he did that all. I poured myself a mug before turning to Suga.

"Why are you awake this morning?"

"I couldn't sleep well that much so I thought maybe I should catch breakfast with my Lil brother!" I groaned.

"I'm not five."

"You always gonna be a five years old kid, who cried when Simba's dad died." I huffed. (Ngl but it was sad actually. )

"It was sad!" Suga chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"I'm off." I wonder where is he going.

"Where to?"

"Work."

"Work? When did you find a job?" Suga grins but doesn't reply before waving at me and disappearing.

"That is so mysterious."

*********

Sooo yeah an update 😁