16 : Jimin

Kitty went out and I know he will be spending his time with whoever it is.

I finished my work and headed to bed but my body is feeling so weak. My body is warming up as I am feeling a little dizzy.

Maybe working for a while makes me feel like this but, I never felt like this before so why now...

I don't want to bother anyone so I went to bed, maybe sleeping will help me.

With that I drift off to sleep, not caring about anything now.

_________________

I woke up to someone's hands fanning over my face, my eyes slowly opened and I saw Agust in front of my face.

He is looking so worried and when I opened my eyes he looked relieved.

"Gosh, baby. I was worried when you weren't picking up your phone."

I tried to get up my head but my head was hurting and my body is so weak, my body feels so warm now.

"Uh..H-How.."

Agust pushes me down to the bed again, he grabbed a towel from my bedstand and places it on my forehead.

"You have a fever. I found you in your room, shivering in your bed. So, I called the doctor and he told me to do this stuff."

I nod, now I understand why I'm feeling weak.

"I also called the school to call in sick for you and your stupid brother."

"H-Hey..."

Agust smiled softly, he trace my face with his hands.

"If you're wondering how I got in, well Yoongi came home with kitty and grabbed his keys to get in."

I smiled at him, he leans closer to kiss my nose

"Don't..come close..you will be sick too.."

"If it's you then I don't mind getting sick."

I giggled a little but my head hurts.

"Kitty was drunk by the way and he is at Yoongi's place, he will be back when he will sober up."

Agust was getting up and grabbed his hand. He's too comfy to let go.

"Are you..leaving me.."

Agust's eyes soften. He reaches for my face and gently caresses my cheek.

"No! I have some soup on the stove for you, so I'll get that for you since you need to take some medicine."

I nod, smiling at him. Letting him go as he sat up, looking at me.

"Thank you.."

Agust smiled back. He leaned in and placed a small kiss on my head.

"Anything for you."

____________________

I don't know how long I was sleeping but as soon as I woke up, I felt someone hugging me from behind. With huge hope, I turned around. Hoping that I'll meet with Agust's face but I saw a pretty face, covered with pink hair.

"Kitty.."

Kitty slightly moved in his sleep, tightening his hold on me as he snuggles back.

My eyes grow soft and laid back to engulf him in my arms, he always does that whenever I feel sick. He used to crawl into my bed even though I told him that he will catch my germs but he is a stubborn kid, he never listened and still hugged me like this.

I had to play with his hair so that he can be assured that he is safe, safe in my arms like always.

The door of my room opened and Agust peeked in, his eyes were wide when he saw what I was doing. Without saying anything, he signaled to me that he will be downstairs. I gave him a nod and he gave a smile before closing the door behind him.

I continued to play with Kitty's hair until my eyes gave up again. My body feels so weak now, I can't imagine being awake right now.

When I woke up again, I felt a little better. It was dark outside and I saw a figure beside me now, no one was hugging me now.

"Kitty.."

I heard a hum next to me, then a lump of pink hair was in sight.

"Are you feeling okay?"

I gave him a nod, kitty nods as well before turning away.

I got up and placed my hand over Kitty's head, he looked back.

"Were you worried for me?"

Kitty huffs.

"Of course I was."

"I'm sorry, but you should've stayed away from me. My germs will-"

"Cut the bullshit! I'm not leaving you! I don't care about falling sick for you!"

I blinked at him, a memory of us from the past flashed right in front of me and that memory made me smile.

"Stubborn brat."

Kitty scoffed before turning to me, crossing his legs to stare at me.

"What?"

"Do you need anything? I can fetch it for you."

Before I could answer, I heard the door again and Agust walked in with a tray.

"No need, I got him cover."

Kitty growled at Agust who rolled his eyes before presenting the tray in front of my lap.

"Warm soup will help you for now."

A smile appears on my face as Agust leans closer to nuzzle his nose against mine.

"You are gonna catch a cold too, Dick head!"

Agust gave Kitty a side-eye before helping me to take a bite of his soup.

"It's a little hot, so blow it before drinking it."

I nod and did as he said, wow! He can make great soup!

"Is it okay?"

He asked, worried a little.

"Okay? It's great! Agust I didn't know you were a cook!"

Agust scratches his head.

"It's just soup, baby."

"Still!"

Kitty got up, he looked around a bit before walking off. He doesn't like staying in with Agust that much but they are developing their relationship.

I felt a touch on my forehead and looked up, Agust's face was soft and worried. He leaned closer and connect our foreheads before sighing.

"Don't get sick again, love."

I gave him a cheeky smile.

"I won't."

___________

That's all for today! Sorry for making it small because I didn't feel like adding more will help this sweet chapter.

Anyway! This story is coming to an end so prepare yourself,everyone!

Ps. : Don't worry it will be a happy ending.