4. Jimin

Hi, it's Jimin here! The gentle one of the Park twins.

Yoongi introduced his brother to us and I am not sure how to explain this but...he's brother does look a little scary but when he started to talk...he was so nervous like he never talked to anyone before. But that day he looked so scary that I almost made a list to not cross the road with him.

But here we are walking side by side, no words exchanged by each other yet. But the silence is nice, the air is gentle as well.

"Um.." I spoke first because he looks nervous still. He flinched before turning to me, he's eyes are so beautiful. A beautiful mixture of brown and black, even his looks are amazing!

"Y-yeah..?" I giggled a little before reaching for his arm. He flinched again at my touch, I kept smiling.

"Hey, don't be so nervous around me. I'm just a harmless person." He looks relaxed a little.

"Okay.." He did look scary when we first met but now, he's the cutest pup.

"So, Agust. Where do you want me to take you?" He looks so nervous still, he can't even form a sentence.

He's so cute...

"Um...well, I-uh...well...I was..." I was fighting my instincts because they were telling me to calm him first, I want to calm him down, I just wanna touch him more.

I leaned closer and stood Infront of him, his eyes wide and I just love how his brown-black eyes stare at me, only me.

I reached up to hold his face and when my fingers brushed against his pale white skin, he leaned into it, like he was yearning for it. I smiled and he blushed...never have I ever seen an alpha blush.

God, he's too cute to handle...I'm falling!

"Agust..take your time." He relaxes down and then holds my hands in his hands, his hands are bigger than mine, perfect for each other.

"I...I just want to..talk to you...know you..and.."

Gosh, he talked! His voice is..a new tone that I can hear every day.

"And?" He stares right into my eyes, seeking some time to form his words again.

"And I want to be your friend ...."

Silence...

Total silence.....

I was a little pissed if I'm being honest. He just said he wanted to be friends! JUST FRIENDS!

I pulled my hands back and huffed before ignoring him, stomping my way back into the school. I can't believe he formed his words to be friends with!

"Stupid Agust!"

*****************

I saw Kitty with Yoongi who was trying hard to impress Kitty who looked bored and uninterested. Kitty was looking at the nails that he did last night. I quietly watch them until, Yoongi man it up and slammed his hands on the locker where kitty was leaning, kitty finally looks up and gasped. I can sense that Yoongi is the man in that place.

Kitty looks amused and he leaned in to kiss Yoongi's cheek before pushing him to go to the class. I sighed and looked back, I should go back and try again but I'm pissed.

I came to class and sat down, Kitty was surrounded by his friends, more like gangmate.

Kim Taehyung, aka V, he's Kitty's best friend well mine as well.

Jeon Jeongguk, aka Jk, he's Tae's lover and also our friend.

"Hey, Jimin!" Both of them waved at me, Kitty looked up and walked over later. He dragged the chair with him and sat down. He stares at me like I did something.

"What happened?" I want to cry because it was the first time someone took interest in me but not in that way.

I couldn't handle my tears and let them flow, Kitty tensed up and quickly got up to hug me.

"Did that dick head say to you something?" I shook my head and clung to kitty as I cry.

"He-He said...he wants to be friends...just friends.." kitty let go of me and make me look at him.

"That's a good thing right?" I shook my head and swipe my eyes in my sleeves.

"I want more! I want him to tell me that he wants more! He's an alpha for God's sake! He at least could say ' I want to fuck you up! '" Kitty looked surprised by my words.

"Jimin...just what were you thinking..." I cried more.

"You heard me! I want him! He makes me weak!" Kitty blinks and looks up at Jk and V. They sighed as they walk away.

"Fine...I'll talk to him." Kitty gets up and walks away. I stayed there, crying until I feel okay.

I feel pathetic now. Crying for a guy who doesn't want to do anything with me. Just some stupid teenager love.

Kitty came back and sat down in Infront of me again, he hands me a paper and smiled.

"I arranged a date for you. Give that dick head a call and just say my name." I stared at the paper, it was a number. I looked up at Kitty who was smiling at me.

I got up and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him as he sat there.

"Thank you. I love you so much. I hope you and Yoongi work out too." Kitty stiffs.

"What! Yoongi and me! He's too soft for me!!" I smirked at him.

"I saw what I saw, kitty." Kitty blushed and shooed me away. He walked back and the teacher came in.

I hold the paper and smile, I draw a small heart beside it and named it ' Auggie '.

' Auggie ' is my new favorite word, after school, we were walking back home and I saw a claw machine, I didn't buy any plushies since we moved here.

"Wait here!" I gave my bad to Kitty and ran to the claw machine to place a coin to play, I was eyeing a plushie in there and kitty stood beside me watching me as I struggle to get that. Finally, I got the plushie and it slides down, kitty clapped before walking ahead.

I hold the plushie against my chest and hugged him tightly. It was a white cat with light brown here and there, and brownish-black eyes just like Augst.

"I'll call you Auggie from now on." I hugged it again before running behind kitty who was waiting for me.

I'm in love.

_________________

He sure is in love, huh?