11 : Kitty

"Let's go home."

I was pissed, super mad at Jimin. How can he fall for such a guy who's not his type and all? He's a gang leader, a jerk, and the most annoying person in the whole world!

"Kitty..how..you.." of course, he's confused. I was worried sick that he was mad now he was here. Thank goodness that Agust shit didn't rape him.

"We'll talk later, now we have to leave." Jimin looks at my back. He stares at Agust with such fondness, I never saw him being like this.

"Agust.." he calls out and I step aside to let Agust go through. Agust sat down and gently holds Jimin's face. Agust being gentle...that's a new thing to witness.

"Baby, it's okay. Go home. It's late, Kitty is here to pick you up." Jimin pout, it's not a good time to show off your cuteness.

"But..I wanna stay here.. with you." Agust chuckles before kissing Jimin, geez.

"No, you have school tomorrow and need rest. Go home." With a lot of talking, Jimin finally gets up and yawns.

"Let's go." He chirps as he holds my hand. I glared at Agust again and leaves with Jimin.

Jimin hums as we walking to home, he looks okay..but the thing of him with Agust is killing me.

"Jimin.." he hums loudly before turning to me.

"Did you two...um..did you accept him as your boyfriend?" Jimin breaks into a bright smile. I had never seen him this happy before.

"Yes! Oh my gosh! Kitty! I wanted to tell you about but then I fell asleep!" I don't know why I don't like it.

"Oh yeah? So..you two are official?" Jimin nods, flowers around him.

"I can't imagine my life without Agust now." I looked away from him, can't bare it.

"Why.."

"Huh?" Jimin says as he looks at me.

"Why him...he's not good...has a bad reputation...but you say he's nice..." Jimin taps his chin like he always does when he's creating wise words.

"Maybe he looks like a badie but he's a real-time softie! A ball of fluff and marshmallows!" I'm sure Agust might have drugged him.

"Well, that ball of fluff and marshmallows will ruin you!" Jimin gasped, and he crossed his arms.

"Don't talk about Agust, please! He's a nice guy and if you don't fix things with him then don't bother to come to me." With that, he stomped his way to our home and closed the door loudly.

Well, I had never seen him this pissed till now. Well, he did get pissed when our parents bought sweets and he got the one he hates and I won't trade mine with him, so he got pissed and didn't talk to me for 2 days which was a lot for us.

A sigh leaves my mouth and I wasn't feeling home now, so I went for a walk and a cigarette because I need that.

There's a small dog park near our place, it was cool but I have a place where I can smoke and no guards are after me.

I brushed out the branches and clear my way to my secret place before sighing again. I sat down and check for the cigarettes in my pockets before placing one in between my lips and looking for my lighter now.

After lighting up my cigarette, I watch the small pond Infront of me, it gives me peace after a long day. I smoke away and sigh, how life is turning around, I thought my brother and me will never fight after that one but he was pissed at me for a guy who doesn't know what he is capable of...

He might get into trouble if he sticks to Agust like that, that guy has too many enemies.

A puffed out some smoke before realizing I finished it and I had none, I groaned and fell on the soft grass. This is peaceful...until...I heard footsteps. Immediately my face was pale.

Guards? No! Noway! I made sure I wasn't followed by anyone! Shit!

I got up and ran to hide behind the trees so that whoever that was won't see me. I was waiting for the person to show up so that I talk to that person before they report me.

I saw hands, brushing the branches as I did, and stepped inside. A blonde mop? Wait for a second!

"AGUST DICK HEAD!"

"SHITTY KITTY!"

Agust was flushed and so was I, why he's here? Then I noticed a pack of cigarettes in his hand.

"What the hell are you doing here!" He asked me, stepping closer.

"I can ask you the same!" He rolled his eyes and lift his hand.

"How do you know about my smoking zone!" I was surprised, I discovered it first.

"I found it first! What do you mean!" Agust lit up a cigarette before rolling his eyes, he walks up to a tree and pointed at the log.

"My initials? Hello?" I scrunched my eyes to see 'AD' in the tree log, so I was trespassing.

"How the fuck I'll see that!" It's true, I've never seen that.

"Fuck off." He waves his hand, I know I should leave but I want another smoke.

"Give me a smoke." Agust stares at me, he hesitates at first but later throws his pack at me.

"You have your lighter on you?" I nod and opened the pack to grab one before putting it in between my lips.

"Why are you smoking? Doesn't your brother hate that?" I lit up the cigarette before glaring at him.

"I can say that same to you, asshole." Agust chuckle.

"Yeah right, we both are fucked." I scoffed after puffing out the smoke.

"You are more." I don't know why but talking to him without any context is more relaxing than always being on his ass.

"Did you fuck my brother?" I asked and heard loud coughing beside me.

"What?! Excuse me!" I glanced at him before inhaling the smoke.

"Just asking, if you do ...be gentle. I don't want my brother to be limping and swearing your name in our house." Agust threw his cigarette butt and stomp on it.

"Hey! I'm not that heartless! Of course, I want him to feel like he's the luckiest motherfuck." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call him motherfuck, asshole." Agust scoffed.

"What about you? Have been sleeping with my brother?" Now, I have a fit of coughing.

"What! That shithead?! Noway!" Agust chuckled.

"You two go good." I don't know why am I blushing.

"Well, he's just an asshole like you." He laughs before turning back.

"Go home, and be nice to my brother as well." I scoffed and drop my cigarette butt before stomping on it.

"Yeah right."

____________

That's all for today.

Sorry for the delay,I'm busy with the new book and uni 🥲