3. The Mins

Hey, Yoongi here again. I have told you about my gang leader's twin brother, right? Well, yeah I was heading there to check if he's alive or not.

While I was at the entrance, I saw someone running outside, I could barely see him until he bumped into me. I realized it was the Park twins, one of them, well the nice one so far I can say by his dress up. But the question is why is he crying? I could've asked him but he ignores me and runs away.

"Weird..." Then I remembered that my brother has a bad reputation for disrespecting people. I cursed under my breath before walking inside to see an unusual scene.

The other Park twin was in the center while my brother looked shocked and oddly calm. I thought he must the guy who made the other one cry but I was wrong. On the other hand, I saw the other Park twin staring down like he was the reason.

"Hey! Well, isn't it Yoongi~". I looked up at the guy who signed while placing his arm around my shoulders.

Jung Hoseok, Aka J-Hope what they call him here. He was on the right side of this game, best friend with my brother Agust or Suga what we call him.

"What's up, Hoseok?" Hoseok looks at the Park twin and shook his head.

"I think you saw the softball running outside, right?" I nod.

"Well, looks like the Parks are twins like you and Agust so, they got into a small twin fight." I nod, that's why he ran out crying, not because of Suga. Thank god!

"So, what now?" Hoseok shrugged.

"Kitty looks like he will cry as well." We turn around to see the tall man himself. He took his shades off and looks at us.

"Namjoon.."

Kim Namjoon, aka RM code name. He's also a member of the gang on, the left side of Suga as he's also best friend with him.

"Hey, kiddo." I rolled my eyes at them.

"I am the eldest one, for your information." They laughed and continues to ask me about school as well, ignoring the fact that Kitty and Agust is still there.

"Should we go and talk to Kitty?" I suggest but Namjoon shook his head.

"He isn't in his right state of mind so let him be and go talk to Agust, he looks lost for some reason." I nod and walked back to Suga who was still there like he was hanged.

"Suga?" He turns around and finally cracks a smile.

"Hey, bro." That cocky smile on his face me wonder why he wasn't that much concerned about the other Park twin.

"Hey, why do they fight?" I asked him directly because as far as I can see that he knows everything. Suga ruffles in his jacket to pull out a pack of cigarettes. Yes, he has those bad habits, always being the 'bad boy.

"Well!" He puffed the smoke out and tap his chin. I waved the smoke away and cough a little.

"I didn't know that Shitty kitty has a beautiful twin." I almost choked on my saliva. No one in this world fancied Suga until today! And it's no other than the other Park twin?!

"Are...you crushing on him?" Suga grins but then he stopped grinning.

"What's wrong?" He gestures to me to turn back and I was surprised to see what holds Infront of me.

The other Park twin came back but he looks mad this time, he huffs and stomp his way to the other one who turns back slightly to see his brother.

"Jimin...I-"

"Shut up!" He grabbed Kitty's arm and dragged him with him, he took 2 steps before he turns back.

He directly glares at Suga who was holding his cigarette in his fingers. He gulped and it seems like Suga lost the battle of being 'single forever.

The other one's name was Jimin as I know, he looked hot while mad but I have different tastes in person and Jimin isn't my type. I like more feisty and reckless, like his twin, Kitty.

Suga kept staring at the entrance, they left a while ago but he couldn't step away. I know what is he thinking and I'm pretty sure that I will see him at school tomorrow.

"Suga, just say that you wanna know more about the other one, huh?" Suga turns to me, flustered by my question but he sides his shy self and nods.

"When does he goes to school?" I sighed, well At least he will be at school even though it won't be like he will attend it for education. He just to mate with that other omega Park.

If that one is more furious than Kitty then good luck to you, my bro.

*******************

The next day, as expected I saw Suga outside at the school's main gate. He didn't even bother to change his appearance before showing up to meet his dream boy. I walked up to him, he grins like an idiot.

Ameture.

"What are you doing here?" I asked because I was pissed to see him in his usual outfit. A greenish jacket with a black shirt beneath, black jeans, and boots.

"Is he here?" I checked my watch to see the time.

"No, he'll be here in 5 minutes. But what is this!" I point at his outfit and he sniffed himself.

"What?" I sighed.

"You are here to meet an omega, you could at least dress up nicely! Come on, bro!" He bit his tongue and shuffle into his pockets, he grabbed some gums and put some in his mouth, chewing it aggressively.

"What the .."

"To clear out the cigarette smell." I rolled my eyes and I saw the parks walking in. I stared at Kitty, he was wearing a choker today and those tight jeans that show his thighs perfectly.

"Hey, bro...he looks beautiful, right?" I accidentally nod to it then I realized that my brother asked that and I accidentally nod to his reference.

"No! I mean! Yeah! Jimin looks nice but I'm not attracted to him!" Suga narrows his eyes but lets them slide. He continues to stare at Jimin who giggles with Kitty who looks annoyed.

Opposite of one another.

Kitty turns to us and glared at Suga immediately, they walked up to us and Jimin was clueless about everything now. He tilts his head like a kid while looking at Suga.

"What are doing here, Agust Dick head!" Kitty spat first while resting his arms on his hips.

Gosh, I'm in love with him!

"None of your business, Shitty kitty," Suga replies with the same tone. Jimin tugs on Kitty to stop him while I nudge Suga.

Suga clears his throat and looks at Jimin who blinks.

"I-uh ...I like to I mean- can we...uh ..we...me and you ...uh...we.." gosh, he's lagging. I have to step in or I won't get my love story.

"Jimin-ssi" I spoke and Suga glared at me.

"Yes?" Jimin replies as he smiles.

"This is my brother, Min Suga. He has something to say but he is shy." Suga nudges my side.

"Okay, what is it?" Jimin kept smiling, I can feel that Suga is dying from the inside while Kitty inspected us.

"Suga has developed some feelings toward you so if you don't mind, then are you free this Sunday?" Jimin gasped and turns to Suga who was flustered by now.

Jimin smiled and then tap his chin before answering.

"I have no plan on Sunday. So, I'm free." I smiled and turned to Suga who blinks.

"Then he will take your phone number and talk about it while .." I walked up to Kitty and nudged him a little.

"We talk?" Kitty glares down at me but his eyes soften.

"Yeah sure." I was so damn happy that I can smile like a crazy freak.

Finally, my love life can start its chapter.

___________

That's all for today 😊 thank you for reading 💞