20 : Happy ending?

2 months later

"Kitty! Stop skipping on veggies!"

Jimin scolds Kitty who was lost in Yoongi, Yoongi was feeding Kitty his lunch which they cooked, and keeping the veggies to a side since Kitty dislikes it.

Agust laughs at them while Jimin sulks because Agust isn't helping him.

They are having their weekly get-together party at Yoongi's place. It was their one-month anniversary after Kitty moved in with him, Kitty accepted Yoongi's offer and did as he said. He made it official that he is dating Yoongi as well and everything went perfectly fine.

Jimin is happy that Kitty finally letting himself find love and he is glad that it is someone who will treasure him forever and he doesn't have to worry for his little brother.

"Agust! Say something!"

Agust chuckled, pinching his boyfriend's cheeks before leaning to kiss his nose.

"Let them be, love. Kitty is happy, look."

Kitty gave a sweet smile to Yoongi who smiled back and whispered something inaudible.

"But-"

"Love, don't stress yourself. We have something else planned after this, right."

Jimin nods as he continues to eat his food, Agust snaked his hand to Jimin's and hold it, Jimin flinched a bit but gave a cheeky smile to Agust who was lovestruck by this beautiful boy.

"Anyways, do you guys have any plans for summer?" Kitty asked, being hopeful and all.

"No, why?" Jimin replied as Agust turns his attention to Kitty.

"I was thinking to go home and let our parents know about them." Kitty points to the Min twins who glanced at each other.

"About us?" Both of them asked in unison.

"Yeah, since we both are serious about this relationship so why don't tell our parents," Kitty says while playing with his fork.

"That's a good idea, Kitty! I loved that idea!"

Agust coughs and Yoongi gulps down a chunk of water. Jimin was very excited about the idea, normally Kitty doesn't come up with any ideas but this time it's a big thing.

"So, there need to be some changes," Kitty adds as he sets his fork on top of his plate. Yoongi glanced at Agust who gulped.

"What that will be?" Yoongi asked, out of curiosity if you say.

"Well, a lot needs to change in Agust." Jimin points out, as he checks out Agust who was not into this idea.

"What about me? What have I done?!" Kitty scoffed.

"Well, you need to dye your hair back into black and you have to stop smoking," Jimin adds and smiles sweetly at Agust.

"Dye my hair?! What about Kitty? His hair is fucking pink!" Agust yells out while pointing at Kitty who rolled his eyes.

"Well, duh I'll change it before we leave." Jimin giggles.

"When are we leaving?" Yoongi asked. Kitty grabbed his phone and checked for dates.